Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. It would have to be a roadster obviously and two stand out. Bladesgrant asking which body kit would suit had me sweating for weeks until I saw how good it looked. Never suggest bodykits to anyone else. Mitch has a lovely car, very nicely done. Mine will be ok when its finished.
  2. I really get a laugh out of it but in a nice way, its great to be that age,
  3. Got a 240z and the women seemed to be a free extra.
  4. If there's salvage in it, we'll take the Ahoada down. Who needs a navy when you have the mighty SA! Not enough room on the SA to store the drink for that place. Also not enough crew to make a pool team. At least I could show you how to catch fish though.
  5. Another favourite of mine was being sat at traffic lights when a bright yellow kitted corsa cruised up next to me with a big sticker on the side saying NOT JAP CRAP. He then started revving his engine.
  6. Alex will sort you out.
  7. Got my first one 30 years ago.
  8. I was down there for a while and loved it, great fishing. I must say that I filled the shed today and started looking under the car as the numbers kept spinning.
  9. I must say that I would hate to be on a vx owners club. I sometimes dread logging on here when the roads are bad but it seems that everyone I know who owns a vx has very scary stories indeed. Sounds like a very fun but testing car.
  10. Drilling is underway in the Falklands. A very difficult project though. Its a good job we wont need a navy to defend it again.
  11. I know cuts have been made but surely you dont have to use forums for this now.
  12. martinmac

    Varis stuff

    I also have one and its a perfect fit.
  13. She isnt too good this morning so heres hoping. We also had another cat in a 5 this morning, one of the joys of having a cat flap.
  14. Dont feed it when you are here.
  15. Since we lost the second cat Meg has a friend sh sleeps with. It a toy cat and just lives on the bed. Yes I know.
  16. Go big on the micro fibre cloths mate, I have loads of them and go through a lot when cleaning.
  17. Get along and meet the guys, we will be having some local meets before then too.
  18. Just posted something to make it more shiney too.
  19. Booked. I am still working out how Derek organises Zedfest as this is doing my head in. I am not used to bokking toilets an showers. Its going to be a great weekend though and i will do my utmost to ensure you all have a great time.
  20. Your suite s available if you want it. Just remember to feed the cat. Anyone else up for a great weekend in the Lakes/
  21. martinmac

    350z

    Hi and welcome to the forum, best of luck with the search.
  22. Enjoy your Scooby Snacks Paul.
  23. It looked like a tyre kicking show what your engine looks like day. It can be a bit quiet in those Welsh villages.
  24. Not a problem bud, we are here to help. If you find something a biit of a drive away feel free to ask one of the locals to check it out first.
×
×
  • Create New...