Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. It wasnt this one was it. http://picasaweb.google.com/kevgreen16/ ... 92h_fGMRg#
  2. 107,600 miles
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. We are ok with this as the post count is fine and there is an e-bay rating to back it up.
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  6. Nobody going to mention lardy roadsters.
  7. I wish our company would recruit a bit faster.
  8. There a a few bad examples around in the classifieds but buying one from here you can check its history and it will have been looked after.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum. Check out the post for new members in the FAQ section, there are a few handy links in it.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  11. Yes mate, there are plenty camping including me. I have rented my house out.
  12. Very rare wheels, I have three.
  13. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    You will be hungry after a full days work.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  15. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    I will bring some tomato sauce then.
  16. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

    I assume thats one each.
  17. martinmac

    LakeZ buffet

  18. What the bloody hell!!!!!!! I've only just noticed this!. The Zed is my weekend car Now thats very brave Paul.
  19. I had one idiot on the M56 playing with traffic. He was charging down lane three then driving between lane two and three at 60 to block the traffic. His passenger thought it was hilarious but probably didnt when they were pulled in by two traffic cars. I also got a very nice call back from the police telling me what happened.
  20. Nice one, it will be good to catch up.
  21. Same here, had to sell my Lotus Europa to put a deposit down on a house. Going from a Europa to a Mini 1000 was something of a shock Pete I went from a 300zx to an Allegro.
  22. Wow, congratulations. Thats a great prize.
  23. The best way to sort out these idiots is to let them go and then take their number and let someone with more authority sort them out.
  24. I have to pay for the tickets soon so could anyone who hasnt paid yet please sort it very soon.
  25. Had to do a similar thing when I was younger but its always good getting another zed when the sensible things have been sorted out. You can always pop up to the static shows without the car.
×
×
  • Create New...