Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Tarmac will be along soon. No losers for this, its all going to a good cause.
  2. We have a winner. True Random Number Generator Min: 1 Max: 50 Result: 9 Powered by RANDOM.OR
  3. And the winner is........ Damn, bloody phone. Back in a minute.
  4. So thats..... 1. BulletMagnet 2. BulletMagnet 3. BulletMagnet 4. BulletMagnet 5. BulletMagnet 6. 350Russ 7. 350Russ 8. 350Russ 9. brown7758 10. brown7758 11. brown7758 12. brown7758 13. iain10101 14. iain10101 15. fakeindian 16. fakeindian 17. fakeindian 18. fakeindian 19. fakeindian 20. sparky 21. sparky 22. sparky 23. sparky 24. sparky 25. simonzed 26. simonzed 27. simonzed 28. simonzed 29. simonzed 30. Haydn 31. Haydn 32. Haydn 33. Haydn 34. Haydn 35. Marzman 36. Marzman 37. Wasso 38. Wasso 39. Wasso 40. Wasso 41. Wasso 42. SunGodRA 43. SunGodRA 44. SunGodRA 45 brown7758 46 brown7758 47 brown7758 48 brown7758 49 brown7758 50 brown7758 Well done guys.
  5. Its been a long winter, this is where we get our own back.
  6. You could make a pretty good advert out of that lot Mike.
  7. Hiya mate, long time no talk. Good to see you are still about and big congratulations on the new addition. Pop over and say Hi at LakeZ if you can sneak away. You still got the boat mate.
  8. Great pics Chris, ite easily the best collection of cars I have ever seen. What a fantastic idea, a great day out and money raised for a very worthwhile cause.
  9. Wouldnt miss this one. Dont bother copying and posting the list as it grows, I will keep the one on this post updated. 1/ martinmac+1 2/ Lexx 3/ Shire350z 4/ Ken 5/ haytonz
  10. Nice work Tim. I can promise you mine wont be that bad.
  11. Hi Simon and welcome to the forum.
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum, as a lover of roadsters and an aspiring 370 owner I am very jealous.
  13. You are lucky, I have seen the full list for Japfest.
  14. Hi and welcome to the forum. The bose is basic technology and doesnt work well with some diy disks. I was warned about this by the Dealer saleman and answered "its ok, I have plenty of cassettes".
  15. Number 20 for me, it just works well. They are all very good though.
  16. Very nice, I hate to think what my car looks like after 6 weeks of neglect.
  17. Hi Joe and welcome to the forum.
  18. Good luck with the sale, its a lovely car. I know someone on here who is selling a V8 and may be looking for a zed.
  19. martinmac

    Headlights

    I let you wire up the deck lights.
  20. martinmac

    Headlights

    I have an 05 car and got custom lights from Paul. They were great but after a couple of years i needed a bit more help with long drives at night so got the upgraded lights. They are a big improvement.
  21. The tickets will be handed out on the day so watch this space for details.
  22. martinmac

    Headlights

    I paid £600 for mine if that helps.
×
×
  • Create New...