Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. Where abouts are you in North Hants? When the weather gets better there will be a regular Jap meet at the retail park by the footie stadium which is always a good punt when we get a few cars along
  2. Wow, excellent shots there, definately a couple worthy of large canvas prints
  3. Perhaps said chap who sold them didnt have quite the right mounting kit or it was defective but they never realised? Looked like it was quite far out before you sorted it. Neither here nor there now as you've sorted it properly AFAIK theres no differences between JDM/UK or different MY when it comes to the brakes. No reason for Nissan to change things, it would only add costs at their end for no gain.
  4. Tis getting more common isnt it.
  5. The only time I would suggest spending a bit more is over long runs (10m+) as HDMI isnt meant to run for massive distances unamplified. Saying that as the others have said it will generally either work or not work as its a digital signal. Make me laugh the amount of supposid AV experts that swear you can get a better picture with better cables. The whole point of digital is the picture being sent is encoded in a way that it will be exactly the same at the other end The only difference good cables will make is if it gets there or not, which is why you need better cables on longer runs, but this is usually only required if you have a projector.
  6. Was the kit meant to be for a 350z then Chris? Very supprised that you'd have to mod them. Looks like the machine man has done a good job though, and kudos for your attention to detail. Bennett - make sure you change the nipples before they corrode into the thread, you wont want to be trying to remove a snapped nipple from the calliper
  7. What Chesterfield said. I have a 15m HDMI to my projector and I pushed the boat out at £35 as 15m is quite a long run for unrepeated/amplified HDMI, so if you need a metre the most you should spend is a fiver!
  8. Just need to know where to look
  9. Yeah, stop hijacking others for sale threads, just cos your admin Oh pipe down Mod Be nice or we won't approve your for sale thread
  10. Yeah, stop hijacking others for sale threads, just cos your admin Oh pipe down Mod
  11. Always a shame to see the end of a Zed Glad all passenger(s) were safe and not hurt.
  12. Think I will be in the Zed, so no wheels. Not sure anyone will want them anyway. Need to put up a "sale" thread for them for anyone that wants to make me an offer
  13. Have you taken that up with the trader or Scorpion themselves? I have found Scorpion to be very good when I dealt with their customer services about my bike exhaust. Should be able to solve it so long as its not too old
  14. Dont think I've ever heard that one, afterall no one in a Jag can be cool
  15. Will I get shot if I bring the Alfa with 4x 18" Rota GTRs in? I keep meaning to get rid of them
  16. I'm afraid for it to be ratified, you have to have the same drive home but swapping cars. Just to make sure the Z4 wins and not that you're just quicker that the better half
  17. Husky aint got nothing on Sarnie, its just Sarnie has mellowed a lot in his old age and now being a Dad Go trawl through his old posts and you'll have a laugh.
  18. If its gone at the usual joint where it normally does, you can get it welded up for a few beers/quid at the local exhaust place.
  19. Not to mention they'd almost be considered an investment compared to the money you'll loose with an engine swap. In the US its a hell of a lot cheaper to do than over here which is why people do it. I'm with the majority on this one, I'd love to see it done, but no way I'd do it to my own car.
  20. I'd imagine you can do it quicker than that if Sarnie and Ian were online too
  21. We always wanted a Top 100 questions thread - well done guys
  22. Should also note that modern browsers hide the menu, so pressing "Alt" key will reveal it if its hidden.
  23. If he doesnt know what browser he is using, I wouldnt listen to his troubles Alt+H should open the help menu, from there select "About". F1 key will also usually open the help file and that should give him a clue.
  24. You know that would be so much fun when we go scuba diving and have to do deco stops. If only I could waterproof my iPad Or using my eyefi card, I could upload the pics from my camera to iPad before we surface so I can review them underwater
  25. Sorry but that is a ludicrous suggestion, I think he should drive both and see which one he doesn't like.... But what if he likes both
×
×
  • Create New...