Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. I assume then you'd want a text box to enter it into? That would be one for the developers rather than us
  2. You should be able to add mods now that are in the list - but there arent many yet - drop down what you all have and I'll add them to the list
  3. Yes and No, in that order I know it sounds like a ball ache, but it means that everything is added properly. If you open it up to members, then mods/admin have to approve it and there would be no consistency to the naming and you'd end up with duplicates.
  4. No limit over than how long it takes me to add them to the list for you to select WRT changing the mod significantly - this is a pre-bundled mod for the forum, so we can go making major changes, they'd need to be requested of the mod developers. We can make little changes. WRT opening it up more, I'm doing it bit by bit incase it breaks anything. We need to add mods to the list first before there is point in opening it up. Will add the other businesses soon. We also need the products they sell that you have fitted
  5. Cool - good work guys Noticed that the default currency is USD. You can change it in your car if you click Edit Vehicle and change the currency you bought it in. I'll see if I can change the defaul
  6. Just add cars for now though, just so we can see it doesnt kill anything! (so no mods, dynos etc)
  7. OK, so lets add some cars - only Zed owners (only has 350z and 370z in there) Also let me know what mods you have with manufacturer such as Stillen - Gen3 Intakes
  8. Yeah I meant to say that they over-read a fair bit, you can usually tell by looking at the satnav, oh and as for your second paragraph I am pretty sure that could be classed as aiding and abbetting I forgot to say that I just so happened to sneeze at the same time and that was the only reason I accelerated
  9. Actually car speedo's over-read by quite a bit even today. By law they are not allowed to under-read so they purposfully make them over-read to cover their ass. I had a similar bit of fun in Slough where the traffic lights lead straight into a speed cam. I gave it a few beans next to a Merc SLK who had been goading me down the road as she wanted a race. I immediately let off the gas though and let her sail through the camera on her own getting flashed
  10. The 10% + a few thing is a guideline and officers can use their discretion. They are well within the law to do you at 31 in a 30, but most arent a**holes! I think John should ask them if they would like a stopping distance demo. Take that Lotus they had on TG last night
  11. Seem to remember its something to do with bluetooth
  12. Equally the point is not that people were mixing fairly well matched/balanced tyres, they were mixing well known decent tyres with ditchfinders and wondering why they then found the ditch. I think this has been covered to death now and people can make up their own mind - just if you choose to run unmatched tyre - you have at least been warned
  13. Got it in one HaydnH: Yes there is already KERS on normal leccy cars, its how they all work. Interestingly Nissan have developed a similar system where the motor can drive the gearbox which reportedly is already compatible with the one used in the 370z/G37S 7AT transmission. Would allow a true KERS type effect on those cars where it boosts the drive properly to the wheels
  14. K&N filer cleaner from Halfords and follow the instructions
  15. Thats a bit cheeky of them, as technically you shouldnt have to declare it as you werent convicted
  16. See the service manual
  17. As above you have to participate. Worst case is they decide you didnt and you get the points anyway! So you go to the ballache of it all to be no better off. Better not fall asleep
  18. G37RBR Would work better as a 370Z-RBR given that the G37S isnt meant to be that sporty though, its more designed as a luxo GT car.
  19. Money is optional of course. There were quite a few members who wanted a price indication, but how well used it will be I dont know We can look into having a featured car on the front page when we are happy all is working as it should. Go live is dependant on a few things, making sure its all working, making sure it doesnt break the site (be it performance hit or bad mod coding!) and adding all the manufacturers/garages/mods to the database for people to use. Maybe a day or two? I want to make sure people browsing the garage doesnt cause performance problems then we can open it up for people to add their own cars. First up we'll get the team to add theirs as at the moment its only me and Lyndon
  20. Please use this thread - viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52069 - now for this topic
  21. We have been making good progress on the garage mod and thought we'd share it with the members. To preivew it, goto User Control Panel > Board Preferences and set the Board Style to 370z You will now see some new buttons under the User Control Panel and Private Messages buttons, these allow you to browse the garege. NOTE: For now users are limited to browsing while we populate the data with manufacturers, garages, parts, etc. More buttons will be enabled for you to add your car and mods when we go live properly. Any problems with it, please use this thread.
  22. Its disabled - this is a preview to show people we are making progress. When it goes "live" more buttons will pop up
  23. Need to be in the 370z theme, it hasnt been applied to 350z theme yet! How did you get to the garage in the 350z theme? There shouldnt be any links to it
  24. can that not be done by users as they use the service? The problem is that doesnt keep things consistent (sorry my OCD kicking in!).It would be a free for all and mods would have to approve them. I want to add a few (pro traders, PT traders, main manufacturers) to get us started, then people can add the others they require in this thread
  25. Just need to add all businesses and manufacturers etc - this will be fun
×
×
  • Create New...