Jump to content

Chris`I

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    24,812
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Chris`I

  1. So the beam benders work on the Zed? Going to France tomorrow and do have a set, but was only going to fit if I found myself out in the dark - which I dont plan on doing!
  2. Guess you might notice on autobahn speeds, but at <70MPH I guess it doesnt make any difference. Wonder why Nissan just didnt supply them as standard and they'd have saved a few quid
  3. Good job
  4. Personally I'd probably put something a bit better than the Falkens on a 370z. I had them on my 350z and while great tyres for the money, I think the 370z deserves something a little better. Vred or better will be going on mine when it needs them depending on how flush I feel at the time.
  5. Yes. Its different to the 350z though. It has much larger rubber air deflectors on the lip of the bumper and also directly in front of the front wheels. I find its the one by the wheels that catches the most, but no more than my 350z used to catch things. TBH compared to a "normal" car it catches more, but compared to other sports cars its no different really. You do have to crawl over everything but thats not the end of the world. And its better than catching the actual bumper Be interested to see the high speed handling results of removing it Scotty
  6. Sorry guv didnt see it was locked. Oops done it again
  7. Dont connect it direct to the battery You want to tap into the wires that come from the ciggy lighter in the passenger footwell
  8. Locked - didnt think that would hang about
  9. Think its band M, but the prices have gone up this year I guess.
  10. Pressure washer all the way
  11. I'm only a shorty at 5'6" but it fits fine for me. I have more trouble with the missus Alfa which has reach adjustment, which even when all the way out it too far away from me. It also doesnt go low enough. Being short though I suit Jap cars
  12. That does somewhat depend on what they are trying to sell you. No point sending a pic of a GTR to perspective Note owners
×
×
  • Create New...