Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Correct on all accounts. So Anders, does the supplier mentioned still sell those exact skirts? Were they a bad example out of a generally good fit? Should we still avoid them if they have changed their supplier in the past 2 years because one person had a bad experience? Was the customer in the wrong for getting them painted before test fitting? I don't have these answers. Point is, seller stated PERFECT FIT <<< For the record I'm just taking what was stated in this thread as fact, nothing else. And this is what is wrong with this thread. You are taking one person's opinion, as fact, which cannot be verified without both sides o any story....
  2. Correct on all accounts. So Anders, does the supplier mentioned still sell those exact skirts? Were they a bad example out of a generally good fit? Should we still avoid them if they have changed their supplier in the past 2 years because one person had a bad experience? Was the customer in the wrong for getting them painted before test fitting? Also, there is no reference to whether CS was contacted about the skirts, what his response was etc. I would say that CS wasn't given the right to reply as RT had already painted the skirts so couldn't send them back........CS may have happily had the skirts back and rectified the situation, had RT not painted them. There are far too many issues for this concept to be fair and successful,without employing a ull time mediator.....
  3. But why? There must be a reason.....have you seen something else?
  4. How do we know? This is my point.
  5. But your issue is with a dealer, not a site trader...................
  6. If you wanted a perfect fit you should have sourced genuine Nismo skirts,not bought replica's and then complaining when they are not a perfect fit. Dragging something menial like this up, two years on, is not cricket imo.
  7. I'm all for outing a shitty trader, like Rik
  8. This is dangerous imo. There are usually two sides to every story, and there is such a thing as a bad customer as well as a bad trader. Misleading and biased information about a trader, that can seriously be detrimental to their business, should be strictly moderated imo.
  9. I sold both my zeds on ebay, back when they were £20k+......
  10. Dave think about the price you want to realise. To get anywhere near that figure you'll need to part it out. Also the figure that it would actually sell for, is probably way below what you would list for, so if you still enjoy it and don't need the money, keep it.
  11. I was watching this too, I'd be suprised if it exchanged hands at that price.....although it did meet the reserve
  12. +1 I pay them about £500 a month It's not listing fee's this guy is avoiding, it's the final value fee, which is a percentage of the final sale price excluding postage. I wouldn't be suprised if ebay pulled this ad.......
  13. worth a punt for someone
  14. +1 There is a MY07 on here for sale at £11,500
  15. In my opinion and experience, each stage of education is just a stepping stone to the next. You need good GCSE's to get onto your A-levels, then they become irrelevant almost. You get good A-levels to get into a good uni, then no one asks what a-levels you got. Your told to get a good degree to get a job, and once in it and have job experience, the relevance of your degree dissipates. Once your out in the real world, your GCSE's/A-Levels/Degree are nothing more than slightly relevant. In my industry you need qualiications like CeMAP & Cefa, which I have, and if I ever needed an employed job, they would ask i I had these to merely tick the 'qualification' box. But that alone would get me no where. My ten years of industry experience and being a successful (imo) selfstarter in a crumbling industry would see me through. I'd hope!! lol There seems to be a culture whereby people think that a degree means the world owes them a living! I have a friend who got 10 A* GCSE's, 4 A grade A-levels, turned down Cambridge, Got a first from Birmingham Uni, and now earns £40k a year. I have another who let school at 15 before taking his exams. We used to laugh at him and his '@*!#' labouring job, working 12 hour days for £100 a week. He now runs a national construction company and lives in a £1m house, go figure!
  16. Yes, of course a degree from a higher level uni is deemed to be better. There are some Uni's that a monkey can get into, not everyone get's into the 'Red brick' University's.
  17. For £5k, who cares
  18. Post some pics of it, particularly the interior
  19. Slanderous
  20. Pardon?
  21. Holding both key fob buttons for 5 secs changes the unlocking mechanism to only open the drivers door and not the passengers door, as an anti hi-jacking aid. And also so you can laugh at the mrs as she stands there in the rain pulling on the door handle
  22. They still not sold it mate? Man... they must be kicking themselves now! Unless they were happy to come out evens on the zed and trade off the profit of the car sold?
×
×
  • Create New...