Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Sarnie

    Non GT

    Are you wanting a UK car or an import?
  2. Sarnie

    Non GT

    Listen to this.
  3. Yep. Must try harder...........
  4. I never got an announcement when I was banned
  5. Dammit
  6. Sarnie

    M3 Results

    You're so picky!! Without before photo's, I might as well be looking at an autotrader advert
  7. Sarnie

    M3 Results

    Before photo's?
  8. Why not post some up to date pictures? Preferably some that show that you have now actually installed a headlight washer, a side badge and a rear plate. I don't think you can ramp the price up due to the low mileage, when it was sat smahed up somewhere for four years. I assumed that you replaced all the panels, but having re-read your thread, the damaged ones have been 'restored' with a hammer and polyfiller If you were asking £7k or so I don't think people would have batted an eyelid, but at £12k your only going to interest of people that have not seen this site imo.
  9. Yeh, what do you think about the price.... Optimistic, at best. There are much newer cars for sale on here, for less, that are not Cat D.
  10. Sarnie

    My New Car

    Plenty of boot space in that for all your looting
  11. Must have missed it......................
  12. The 176 GT4's were uk cars only. IIRC UY JDM's were labelled '35th Anniversay Edition's' and came in Kuro, UY and GM.
  13. Being hard to get hold of is not very helpful though is it it!
  14. The 'sound to die for' is the pretty expensive exhaust, have you tried a standard car ?
  15. I used to be at over 22 posts a day
  16. That car is a MY06 not a MY07.
  17. Yes there is For me this is a complete no brainer. MY07 car with extra bhp, stronger residuals, black, Nismo zorst (£1k+), Nismo wheels (£1500 +/-) or MY06 bog standard in a rubbish colour and poorer residuals. To me, based on the two cars, £1k is not a big enough difference, either the MY06 is overpriced or the black one is underpriced.
  18. What are the spastics in Birmingham doing???????????????????? Would they be looting in Brum if they had watched looters get shot in London last night? No. Would countries like South Africa or Australia stand for this? No. Shoot the ****ing lot.
  19. This is the key. There are at least two MY07's struggling to sell on here for £11.5k and £13k respectively. Both in more attractive colours than silver and ones a roadster which usually fetch more money.... I'm keeping a close eye on both... Me too Thought you bought that MY06????? Keep up! Turned out to have a f**ked gearbox. So deal fell through. The R8 goes in 2 weeks when I get home off the boat, and then I will be on the look out for a private purchase. I can't keep up when I've only just got back from Ibiza
  20. This is the key. There are at least two MY07's struggling to sell on here for £11.5k and £13k respectively. Both in more attractive colours than silver and ones a roadster which usually fetch more money.... I'm keeping a close eye on both... Me too Thought you bought that MY06?????
  21. This is the key. There are at least two MY07's struggling to sell on here for £11.5k and £13k respectively. Both in more attractive colours than silver and ones a roadster which usually fetch more money....
×
×
  • Create New...