Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Smells like a for sale thread.....
  2. Good work
  3. Yeah way harder to sell than a heavily modified zed that's been sucking on NOS! Thats what I was thinking
  4. Reading this thread I think it's apparent that you don't really understand the reasons for the remap and also why people have suggested waiting till you add any further mods to the car. The zed is pretty restricted as standard. If you add mods that help the car to breathe easier such as a high flo cats, free flowing exhaust and plenum spacer etc the car is will create more power and be a lot more responsive. However, if you add these mods, the zed has an ECU that 'learns' which means it see's these increase and then dials them back meaning that the car reverts back to the standard power and responsiveness. If you go for the remap without these mods then the effect of the remap will be minimal especially if you are running stock. If at a later date you decide to add the mods mentioned above, to get the full effect of them, it's going to mean another journey to Abbey to get the car done again. I don't think you'd have to pay the full price as you would have an UPrev license, but it would mean another journey. Therefore, if your going to add these mods, then you'd be better off waiting and doing it all at once, in one hit.
  5. I'm assuming Abbey's price is also higher as it includes critical dyno time, which a geezer who turns up on your drive in a van can't do.....
  6. Maybe it wouldn't have taken you nearly two months
  7. I'm not sure what planet your on. How does this (which is the text from your initial advert) make it clear that it's not a genuine NISMO item??: As for it not being fake??? It has 'NISMO' etched into it. If Nismo didn't make it; IT'S A FAKE!!!!
  8. So what actually happens to the car now?
  9. 85k is such a tricky mileage, as everyone will be thinking "12 months in that car and it will be over 100k". Suddenly it then becomes very hard to sell a 100k+ car. I'd be puting it up for £10,500 but I think the selling price might be sub £10k, who know's?
  10. £10,550? Is this eBay?
  11. Thanks, I thought that sale was a little against the spirit of the site, especially considering: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/100-JDM-Solid ... af&vxp=mtr Basic math HaydnH, add all costs, VAT and customs charges, delivery and guess how much is the total? Same thing on here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/300777580177 vs viewtopic.php?f=166&t=66167 What's the spirit of the site, donations and charity? Let's ask Tarmac to give his goodies for free from now on! The 'spirit of the site' is in reference to you trying to sell something that you know is not a genuine item, as a genuine item. it took a load of people to say that they'd never seen one like this before, before you stated That's not cricket.
  12. Mileage makes it hard to price........not many MY07's with Factory Nismo kits about........I'd take a stab at about £10,500??
  13. Are thinking about getting back in a 350z? viewtopic.php?f=21&t=65861&start=15
  14. Pardon??
  15. Oooh Oooh you have PM......
  16. If there is no possibility of them having incriminating evidence against you (e.g speeding, drifting, racing, traffic light Grand Prix, hand brake turns) and it was purely an accident, then I'd just go and get it sorted sooner rather than later. I hate having stuff like this hanging over me. If you tell the truth, and the truth is actually the truth, then you have nothing to worry about. It might cost you a few hundred quid but it's a lesson learnt.
  17. Mr Mrs is a copper and she said that somebody will have reported the incident or you were caught on CCTV at some point. She said that the 'injured party' will be the council who will have claimed on their own insurance or even paid out themselves to fix/repair/remove/replace whatever was damaged. She said that it's highly likely that as it wasn't reported that the police would issue a police caution and repayment of the cost to the council. She thinks it's highly unlikely that they would issue a sterner penalty, unless of course, they have video footage of you drifting with one hand out of the window at 100 mph in a 30 mph zone
  18. Just fallen out of love with it I suppose. When I get time (working away from home at the mo) I will try to track down a clutch change... But doing the clutch replace and tyres might be a good idea. £100 each for tyres... £200. How much is a new clutch... fitted? Although I don't think it needs one. Personally, my opinion is that when buying cars, people desperately look for reasons NOT to buy a car. Thats why everyone asks about clutch wear, tyre tread depth, service history etc etc. People don't ask stuff like "does it look really nice when it's clean?" or "Is it really really fast??". Everyones looking to ensure that when they make the purchase that they aren't going to be faced with big bills a few weeks later. I'd get the rears done and try and track down any history of a clutch change. If you can do that, that might help you as I don't think your car is overpriced, but these issues may be holding you back. Also, and this may just be me, but I don't like seeing the pics of the car in pieces eg interior and door cards etc. It would be like seeing naked pics of my wife with an ex-boyfriend; I try to block it out and pretend it never happened
  19. Yup great car but leaves me feeling a bit cold. I really want to experience one, especially as I could slide it past the Mrs as I could get the kids in the back, but it just doesn't get me excited one bit. Especially not in grey. New wheels are awesome though.
  20. Sarnie

    Which One

    +1 No brainer
  21. +1 Never seen a burnt ti Nismo knob +1
×
×
  • Create New...