Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Just go online and do a quote for your current details and then change it to add the TS20...........
  2. Wonder what happened to him, he just disappeared one day after Sarnie wound him up Da Whip Pretty sure IR_FUEL bought a Cayman or maybe a 911?
  3. Right thats it. I've just opened up an Trading ISA account with TD Waterhouse...........sounds like I'm too late for the RRL party, whats next Mystic Captain??
  4. VAL
  5. This ^
  6. The King of The Forum DA WHIP???? Kev946
  7. Wow. Is that an ad for spacers???
  8. The King of The Forum
  9. Not that rare: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p
  10. I wish my mortgage was that small My mate with a similar house is paying twice that as interest only! I wish my mortgage only cost me three figures a month, let alone two
  11. Just don't book a room next to Greekman
  12. The Lambo used to cost me £90 to fill and that was nearly three years ago, god knows what it would be now
  13. They were all dodgy unsold cars from Ireland
  14. This is his site: http://www.blitzsport.com/
  15. I watch it, but Zedrush actually fights and is involved with the industry etc
  16. The car in the link is crash damaged, hence why it hasn't sold
  17. 80l is from full to empty. If the trip computer was saying 30m still left then you could probably have done about another 100 miles before empty. And then you could have got your full 80l in
  18. Sarnie

    Wheels

    They are GT4 rims, not many sets around.....
×
×
  • Create New...