Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Get the GT pack if you ever want to sell it on again
  2. Much prefer the LMGT-4's and even the standard GT 370z rims...
  3. I hate radio one
  4. Don't jump ship yet, you never know what might happen, just don't be niave and keep your ear to the ground in relation to other jobs.....
  5. I remember when my UY zed was 7 weeks old (£33k new) BMW offered me £18k for it.....
  6. £11k for yours then? Deal
  7. Explain why Val sold his for 20K then A dealer wont know or care but an enthusiast will Exactly. To say that mods add no value is incorrect. To the general masses maybe, but there will always be people after modified cars and will pay a little extra for them. It's when people add the full RRP of the mods ontop of the value of the car that distorts things.... I've already posted my opinion, you obviously didn't read it C'mon then Liam.. how much as is? I know its a what people are willing to pay but you've always been pretty good with valuations
  8. Legend
  9. Explain why Val sold his for 20K then A dealer wont know or care but an enthusiast will Exactly. To say that mods add no value is incorrect. To the general masses maybe, but there will always be people after modified cars and will pay a little extra for them. It's when people add the full RRP of the mods ontop of the value of the car that distorts things....
  10. There is no chance the dealer will accept responsibility and the council will draw it out forever and a day, and you won't win without a raft of evidence...........just bin them don't replace them with more cheap wheels.........
  11. Stick it up for £10k and see what happens, you never know It only takes one person to come along and snap it up Failing that, you can then reduce the price according. All of the valuations people have mentioned are probably right for an stock 02 JDM but yours probably has about +/- £6k in mods alone. Hell, if you let it go for £7k I might even buy it myself...................
  12. I assumed it was for the Strut too
  13. Ensure you pay around 25% less than market value and expect the same when you come to sell it........
  14. +1 Why does green have to equal fugly????
  15. This guy just got a 12 month warranty: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=46883
  16. He may have others to view and may come back to you?
  17. Good effort
  18. Any suggestions? I've no idea. The rears RAYS are 9.5j and they run 245's as standard......
  19. Much want, how much? Hmmmmm, mucho wanto Is that a standard engine cover? Yeah mate direct bolt on...... sweeeet Thats not what I asked Is the engine cover in the picture a standard one or a Nismo one? I've never stuck my head under the bonnet of a 370z so i don't know how they look........
  20. Much want, how much? Hmmmmm, mucho wanto Is that a standard engine cover?
  21. Ebay.................
  22. I just can't make my mind up about it, which really says that I don't like it. I've never been a fan of the Murci and this is not exactly much different. I love all the components, but the sum doesn't quite float my boat. I'd rather have a 458 and save the extra £100k or so...... A proper specced car will be not far off £300k for which you are into Zonda territory which is where my money would go at that price.....
  23. I must have missed those, once I'd seen the 370z and GTR I didn't think there was anything else worth seeing from Nissan.....
×
×
  • Create New...