Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. rtbiscuit

    Well why not...

    Nice to see its been primed, when does it go in for the paint job
  2. Lee is a good chap, he just tskes on too much, then gets buried live with it all and then lets people down. not deliberetly, but I t does happen. best bet is to speak to matt bowey, s he can often sort it with lee quicker
  3. my drinking habits are no different regardless of xmas or not. also love milk, usedto drink about 4 pints a day.
  4. started on the champers; had 2 glasses before lunch, moved on to the red wine over dinner, had 2 glasses. then moved on to the rum this afternoon; several of those; then on to the port this evening. now having a coffee with rum in it.
  5. I'm on here cos the wife's watching crap on TV
  6. I've worked on the mgf and they hide the engine away, but most of the others are reall easy access, also they are a doddle to drop the engine out of. k series is a great engine as is the Toyota 1zz and 2zz engine. k series tend to have issues in the disco's as the car was to big for the engine, which made them blow gaskets. but k series are cheap to work on,new gasket from hangar 111 and skimming the head and fitting about £600 all in.
  7. I got your messag last night. will reply soon.
  8. never a good thing to hear anytime of the year
  9. Is this from experience? having owned a mid engine car I found them one of the easiest cars to work on ever. everything is in one place, you have full access to the engine by just pooping the rear bumper off. exhausts and manifolds are a doddle to access, compared to the 12 hours needed to access the zed engine. as for the K series engine, had one of those as well. only issue is the had gasket, and hangar 111 do an upgrade kit that solves that problem. as for car thrashing, because the car is a lot lighter, the stress put on the engine is lower compared to ragging a car that weighs half a ton more.
  10. Merry crimbo petrol heads. Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  11. Wow, maths isn't her strong point, nor it seems is the English language lol Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  12. Enjoy your well earned rest. Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  13. Can they re write the constitution? Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  14. I always usr them. Saves swearing at bolts. Although I didn't know the name for that style of connection Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
  15. they could start by making it illegal to carry a weapon, and make them an at home item only.
  16. jsguar XKR I was goingto say similar to dblock to be honest. maybe monaro, vx220, elise,
  17. no I don't need a gun. that's the great thing about where I live, crime is pretty low. and gun crime is non existent. and on e of the reasons the British police have tried to keep away from arming every cop. is it keeps down the need for every crim to tool up as well.
  18. rtbiscuit

    BMW M3

    no I agree completely BMW make the best diesel engines bar non. their geo setups and chassis engineers are some of the best. the m3 and the m5 are possibly some of the best drivers cars. but for me I struggle to be a 'me too' person. its the lack sheer perfection that gives the jags their character; I do find some of the german stuff a bit soulless. if I wanted something I could drive daily and track on a regular basis i'd get the bmw if I only did the occasional track day i'd get the xfr. the audi rs4 is worth a look, but they look just like every other audi. you could go cheaper and look at the Vauxhall range and play with the vxr another cracking car. buti struggle with the badge, even though I know its a great aussie car.
  19. rtbiscuit

    BMW M3

    but there are a lot less xFs compared to 3 series and 5 series BMW's they have become the new mondeo. it used to be the sales rep wagon of choice, but they've all upgraded to bmw's. the jag badge is not as common. just look at German car sales figures they out sell any uk producer 10 to 1.
  20. rtbiscuit

    BMW M3

    sadly not, but as an alternative to the usual german crowd itsa good competitor. it my not be as perfect as the M5, but then it also doesn't look like every other 5 series.
  21. see I wouldn't buy a gun for protection, i'd buy one for going down a shooting range or hunting. if I want to protect my home that's what 2 heavy ends of a pool cue are for. I wouldn't want to kill an intruder, I'd just want to make sure they're still here when the cops turn up. that and I wouldn't want to face manslaughter charges.
  22. rtbiscuit

    BMW M3

    I'd take an XFR over an M3 now, M3 is great, but iprefer the styling on the XFR
×
×
  • Create New...