Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. shouldn't she be wearing s helmet?
  2. Chelmsford 123 is very good. ssaid above. what about the young ones and bottom?
  3. i can recommend the bosch battery
  4. there is only one monopoly I know of and that's the royal mail. but there are plenty of cartels hat fix pricing, for instance the oil barons
  5. Lexus are an expensive Toyota (produced in Japan) and apparently they are prestigious and they are also dime a dozen, well they are over here, so you can artificially raise the price. I don't get what this has to do with the price of coffee. yes its an upmarket Toyota, better parts, better materials etc, but then you pay more for it. but there common because they are popular, and they are cheap in comparison to german and brit rivals as that was the aim, I wouldn't say lexus is anything special and why they aren't worth much 2nd hand. but as I said above whats that got to do with this thread
  6. Been to see the hobbit and had dinner at ASK
  7. morcambe wnd wise tommy cooper
  8. Sticking with the XKR as its what i know. there are tell tales that the price will go up. for instsnce partsare usually easy to get and cheap generally. as lots of cars in the breakers yard, but recently certain parts have started to goup in price as they re becoming harder to get. and tnis is the same with new parts as well. other great thing is they rust to buggery, so they are being scrapped quickly as lots are at a point where they have been bought cheaply and not maintained. people are starting to hold onto them and aim to keep them in good nick. I'm so confident that the prices will go up over the next 5-10 years that I'm planning on keeping it for a while and invest cash into the car bringing to back up to standard.
  9. Horsham are top quality, and
  10. Thanks guys, just got back in from a great night out with my wife and friends. have eaten way too much. right time for bed
  11. rtbiscuit

    New Project

    see mine is a black grey at the moment, and I love it as when its clean the colour spectrum in the metal flake is amazing. I can recommend anthracite pearl from the jag colour range. or if you cant a purple tint try amaranth. its what's on my charge coolers. black in some lights purple in others. slot of the jag colours are great and I'd use on other makes of car just because o the quality of flake.
  12. the drop will be down to you passing 25. its a good insurance age. as your out of the retard driver age.
  13. ew er missus!!!
  14. i want big whale tales and wide arches
  15. I have s Porsche itch I want to scratch as well, but a classic 911 somewhere between 78 and 88; or if I was minted i'd buy a 959
  16. grinding might be the banana bar, as for the bose its a Piece of crap as its just a rebranded clarion, easy to replace and rip out. but not so much if you go for a satnav version. personally avoid the satnav, as that's crap as well. buyers market at the mo, so shop around
  17. was the give away not the big giant rulers that show height in feet next to the bridge with the water at 5ft not a really big giveaway that it might be s tad bit deep,
  18. rtbiscuit

    New Project

    interested to see what you paint it. mine needs a respray, just not sure if I go for the same colour or something different. be interested to see what you do.
  19. lol
×
×
  • Create New...