Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. thats very clever
  2. with 19" you can get away without lowering, if you get them in a good offset to bring them out of the arches
  3. i got my s5 battery because it is supposedly good for cars doing short journeys like mine
  4. i quiet like that wing
  5. 3am and time for bed
  6. My Yiddish is terrible, I'm known as the Italian Jew by my in-laws family
  7. I finslly dropped my food baby this afternoon
  8. i'm not allowed to swim in the sea. if I do Holland floods.
  9. hsve a good one people
  10. when your in it i#llturn it sround snd push it sgsindt the wall so the doors won;t open lsst thing we need is an asian louis spence
  11. forums full of shmucks snd plutzers
  12. its joke spamming judt like GLRnet, how ele do you get s podt count up
  13. i don't think he or any other have taken offence, i didn't
  14. Asian bad boys make me laugh csn you adopt them?
  15. Whats the difference between Mexican jokes and black jokes. once you've heard huan! You've heard jamal :wink:
  16. never looked at it that way. suppose it just as bad as the sandman
  17. a little freaky that one, but funny
  18. Thankfully not in that world yet
  19. y wife's Jewish and I'm pretty up to date with lots of Jewish jokes but I don't get it. I wanted to get it; but I don't and as for your post whoring its very noticeable when someone jumps the best part of 2000 posts in 2 months
  20. I don't get it? I think you should maybe make this your last post whoring joke post :wink:
  21. wanna buy some pegs dave?
  22. vsrta's quality has apparently dropped. when looking at batteries, never found snything bad on bosch but varts had mixed reviews. my bosch has a 5 year warranty
×
×
  • Create New...