Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. If you need any vinyl, just let me know. Can supply the entire hexis range
  2. If you're careful you can remove the pods. They are plastic welded on, but can be un snapped, but you need to wear your captain brave pants.
  3. Well I'm ambiguous, I can hold my tools in either hand
  4. If you lay the seat down, it makes you more aerodynamic, so you can go faster. :wink:
  5. Police might stop you on those, they stick out a lot. Look nice though.
  6. I'm in Suffolk, but I'm doing some work with a paints company in the midlands.
  7. Been enjoying driving in the snow, jags been coping well with it
  8. I'm tempted to start building the cookout system for forum peeps, but not sure there is enough interest.
  9. I drive to the car and the Tyre. So find the fallen more than capable. But would be interests to try the michelin
  10. Cookout did a good system, there might be a guide to build your own.
  11. 15-20 metres, maybe more depending on c0ckups, waste, panel shapes etc.
  12. Are you a daddies girl?
  13. With a dog reference, I'm like a pointer
  14. The new 370 can be run on 95ron I'm sure I read somewhere abbey saying that the 70 allows for knock where the old 350 didn't. If its an issue you can get small bottles of octane booster. You could run it on 95 and keep bottles of octane booster in the boot, and just drop a couple in when you fill up.
  15. Possibly, also heat helps adhesion, but the course your booked on should give you the best help
  16. Fits well, not sure of the grille, but it works
×
×
  • Create New...