Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. with the zed seats I think you'll struggle to get more than one horse behind the steering wheel, as for the reo50's they won't make a difference as the horse can't turn the ignition key.
  2. I had to share this as it made me chuckle and smile at the same time, I bought a book back in 2011 when I was looking at and buying my xkr, it was called "you and your jaguar xk8, and at the time it cost me about £15 or there about. Recently I got an email from amazon offering to buy back the book for as much as £10. I thought this was a strange offer so I went on to amazon to see if it was still for sale, and was a little suprsed to see what it was retailing for. Brand new £160 2nd hand £90 odd. Nearly fell off my chair http://www.amazon.co.uk/You-Your-Jaguar-XK8-Maintaining/dp/1844252248/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1358962428&sr=1-2-catcorr
  3. yep it goes up the arse of the grammar nazi
  4. The How to Guide for calculating BHP on a car Step 1 using a ruler measure ones gentleman vegatable; make sure to measure in imperial, then round up to the nearest unit Step 2 Randomly pick a number and add this to the first number step 3 times this new figure by your shoe size step 4 using the power of 3 multiply your last answer by 3 This is your BHP figure, you can quote this down the pubs and tell all your mates alternativly go and put it on a dyno and measure it before and after any work for real world gains.
  5. pictures?
  6. douche
  7. what? Did I say something wrong? Is there something on my face?
  8. The amount you'd need to spend to scrape through to 300bhp, you'd be better off saving it for FI, as it would cost you about the same, but you'll get more gains above 300 for the same cost. And reaching 300 I doubt you'd notice the difference.
  9. Where was the pic?
  10. Supercharge it. Cheapest way to break the 300 mark.
  11. sounds like it might be a vac leak, or dirty throttle body, get the ecu read and see if there are any hidden codes
  12. I'm thinking of building my own switch panel but using toggle switches, need to sit down and work out the project first.
  13. do they do smaller switches? those are all a bit big for my needs
  14. you dirty little winker
  15. looks and sounds like the difference between a pre and post facelift 350Z,
  16. yet another demonstration of japspeed quality. get it welded, is the cheapest option, whats your location i might be able to recommend a tig welder for you.
  17. HBTY HBTY HBT Mike HBTY
  18. i'm not bothering with a dyno run paying twice for a piece of paper ontop of the terraclean for me is unwarranted expense. unless someone local to me lets me dyno for free.
  19. Going to at least wait till my mot in a few months so I can get a co2 read out as a bench mark, then get it done and take it back for a second reading, at least it would give me an idea if its done something.
  20. I'm just over the 100k mark, and would like to see if it would clear 13 years of carbon out, and see if it gives back some of the mpg I've lost, and maybe guarantee the bhp is spot on.
  21. This has been discussed a fair bit over on xkec, as they used an xk8 on wheeler dealers, and they used this process on that episode. I'm contemplating putting the xkr through it.
  22. Just been on Tyre shopper, its the most expensive for 20's i've seen.
  23. rtbiscuit

    HIDs

    i went for 6500k when i swapped bulbs, idea being to whiten up the light, but not lose to much lighting
×
×
  • Create New...