Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Bizz has finished his drift car I'm awaiting the all green for Project C6 Keyser has sold his Green Monster and bought Darren's single GTM Turbo Erm..... Husky pops in now and again Ian as above blowing up cars and turned into a car dealer! SMD still says hello to the newbies Will is now Moderator Oh and the summer was great!!
  2. Ahhh Chris that's not so good. Relationships can be a real added sometimes. Onwards and upwards I'd say.
  3. I've put my selection down to the Alfa 159, somewhere around 2007/8 - leather, poss 1.9 or 2.4 Diesel. Fancy lending me the GRT? Need a hand deciding on hand car? If it means putting petrol in, feel free
  4. Yeah he's on offer at the moment
  5. To be fair these guys provide a 2+ year warranty on their work, and from the communications so far they seem very good. They've agreed on my custom paint selection, accommodating stencil work and £290 for a BBK is a bloody good price. Since the experience of Godspeed I'm sure this company could hand paint them better
  6. Bump for first page, gonna press the "buy" button very soon.
  7. Received a really good quote for custom painting my new 8/6 pot K-sports...... not that the price is stupid cheap, but worth a gander to see if anyone else has used them?
  8. Happy Birthday Andy hope all is well
  9. The plenum has hoses that can hide very easily. I've done it so many times that I always before turning he key go over the entire refit 3 times before I'm happy to start the car. It's VERY easy to miss something.
  10. You shouldn't have any idle issues. Something has not gone back correctly. I've had people many a time mail me with an issue, subsequently "something" hasn't been put back correctly. Check all hoses as this is likely.
  11. All hoses back on correctly of removed??
  12. She got a clean today and a bit of photoshop
  13. The trick is though Wasso that dogs like this are the ultimate pussy magnet. Walk this little bugger in any park anywhere & the girls will be lining up to pet him, ...that's when you can make your move. If I was single I'd get one of these in a flash. Who says you have to be single..... But I get your point lol
  14. OMG!! Dumb girls Shoes Handbags Come on guys man up! I hope to god my other half never sees this video. My life will be over!!
  15. Thanks matey, that's made my decision.
  16. Ahhhh I see thanks Kyle!
  17. Good link. Since moving I couldn't find out where my MOT certificate was. Found another DVLA page but wanted my V5 doc details again another document I can't find. At least I've got another month left on my MOT
  18. If so, some fitted pics please. Thanks
  19. But they're not exactly useable posts and normally consist of to the forum.
  20. Now that's a far better looking track car after the last one. I like your style with leather racing seats, posh hits Will try and meet up with you guys once I get my life back, someday........
  21. Good lad Neil and good to see you being more regular on the forum Here's to another 10k
×
×
  • Create New...