Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. From that to this..... I'd say that's a little more than subtle! Least to say the Veilside FULL wide body kit is not subtle... Bold move - and enjoy!!
  2. I have all my mods listed below with Adrian Flux - I pay £800'ish a year, which provides legal cover, european driving and lost keys etc etc. Not only that but if any of the parts I've added or stolen etc they will replace like for like. I'm in my 30's so that might help my situation more. But have a look around at other insurers, there are so many around these days. I'm sure you'll want to insure your mods also.
  3. 1. Stubby for OEM aerial (s2000 is a pretty decent fit - mine cost about £12 off ebay) 2. Sell the Zed and get a GTR simples... Seriously my verdict on best modification is.... er.... er..... 2. Motordyne XYZ pipe (can't remember the cost - or I chose to forget)
  4. Blue/Azure is the best colour of course.... good luck in your search!
  5. Cheers Tomy that's the sort of pic that I've been trying to source. Boy that is a long friggin nose... This is going to be one serious decision because I'm not a massive fan of the long nose but want something different. Your post will for sure help with my decision. Thanks
  6. I quote from your thread, my post as follows I have one I will post it on eBay next week to keep things fair..... Once it's on I shall send the link to this thread.... Your thread was not used to generate sales. The intakes are far and few between, And as as result I taken the fairest option. But saying that, clearly people still get upset.
  7. I informed you on your thread that I was selling one and that it will be posted on eBay for a fair sale. You clearly are not the only one looking for this and because of that I can't just PM you with a price. The reason for this is because after that post I received a PM from somebody I have met on the forum a couple of times. I could quite easily done a trade with that person. Therefore as there was more than one person interested the item should be posted on eBay so that everybody has a fair chance of purchasing said item.
  8. Come on dave. Its a black box! Hmmmmmm. I bet if I replaced yours with a random one you couldn't tell the difference There are apparently slight gains. I couldn't tell you what they are but i know Mark at Abbry prefers them over aftermarket units. There is evidence from a dyno to justify it's purpose. I personally don't like them because they look boring.
  9. Because it's a popular item I don't really want to be selling it with any preferential treatment to any of the members. The thing is some people aren't on here every day and miss out on the sale. I've been one of them. So to treat it in the fairest way I've posted to eBay. Not only that but I've started the bidding below it's recommended sale price. That way everyone has a fair shot at the pie.
  10. Due to the popularity of this item I have now posted a "for sale" advert of my air intake box on eBay. I have chosen to sell on eBay to keep the sale fair for those who are interested on the forum.... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0551499509
  11. If I was ine the area I'd be sure to come down and help you out. I'm sure there will be a collaboration of local people to you would kindly assist. Hope you get on your feet soon.
  12. To be honest the struts are fairly easy to remove. The only hard part is in your case keeping the boot up in place. Suggestion is a garden fork or spade, sits nicely underneath the boot and rim of the boot enclosure without too much fuss. If not a broom handle in the boot area holding the boot lid. Please note - when taking the struts off make sure you pay attention to the bracket and the orientation of the bracket. Like me I put them back the wrong way round and caused the boot to lift in areas that it shouldn't, so just be aware of the little bracket. If needs be, take a picture of your bracket before removing. Good luck....
  13. To also note, the first time you remap you'll pay for the license. Therefor upon any further remaps it will be cheaper. I've only had the one remap and scheduled for another on the 30th Oct. I'm not sure on price but sure somebody else will confirm. Seriously though, the remap is one of the best modifications that can give the car a number of benefits.
  14. the uprev opens the door to a wealth of new driving experiences.... To name a few, Wide open throttle in all gears, de-limited I've had just over 160mph in Germany before bottling it. That in itself is a very good reason for the uprev. Then there's the throttle response which is improved. You can buy an aftermarket throttle controller to do this, but the uprev includes this. Finally the uprev allows you to increase bhp and torque. There's only one REALLY huge massive disastrous problem with the uprev.... You'll get addicted to increasing the performance of the the car. Once you pop you can't stop!
  15. I've got to be honest, I'd laugh my head off if I saw a zed with a roof box! It's like buying a tandem to offer taxi services. It just won't work. If you have a zed don't make it look cheap by putting your cases on the roof If you need to take cases I suggest getting a taxi or ask a friend to take you.
  16. And there was me looking at that chilli red outside your workshop thinking I like the wheels and carbon. Very nice. Fancy buying some NOS
  17. I personally can't wait. Not for the fact it's free or exclusive, but to learn the chemistry behind the paint and of course the skills in cleaning the car to a high standard.
  18. Mine wants new Bra's!!!!!! (Only because they cost a fortune and here comes muggins to fork out an arm and a leg just so that her boobs sit nice!!) Better than drooping I guess... Otherwise it will be Concert Tickets and clothes etc. That's what she wants most. So if anyone has any spare concert tickets and/or spare clothes I'm sure it will save me a buck or two
  19. Wasso

    Photoshoot/Photoshop

    Superb!! All except No1 for me - looks a little too cartoon for me. But otherwise they are wicked.... If you don't mind me asking which camera and lense are you using for this sort of material? And yes, did you have wet feet after parking in the lake!!
  20. The problem is the airbox is a sealed unit, and reaching the stack to measure is restricted unless the box is unsealed to gain access.
  21. As mentioned I will post on eBay early next week for everyone to make a fair offer. I will also offer delivery. This unit will come with the section of induction pipe that connects to the throttle body.
  22. I have one I will post it on eBay next week to keep things fair..... Once it's on I shall send the link to this email....
  23. Top class.... Unibond - seals the cracks perfectly.... Clio Taurus.... brilliant!!
  24. there is not cut in SRP only filler and some cleaners. And wax surely.....
  25. I use this after the Super Resin If I have more time then I use this.... (Dodo Supernatural)
×
×
  • Create New...