Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. The oem is aluminium so it's lightweight as it is. The main problem with carbon is delivery. They run the risk of damage and repair is costly. I would recommend purchasing new, as the packing likely to be very good, where as 2nd you run the risk of damaged items. But of course this is not always the case.
  2. Some road legal rubber?
  3. Wasso

    MPG question

    Looks like I better return my car the rightfull owner then
  4. Ruddles I think you may have broken the world record for getting the most picutres into a thread!! Congrats No wonder my phone crashed the first time I took a look at these Superb pics and a great turnout by the look of things.
  5. Wasso

    MPG question

    I gave up looking at my mpg gauge. It's too depressing. I just enjoy the car. It was only yesterday I put £85 on the tank, the felling was, that won't last long. Oh well may as well enjoy it
  6. Very nice and stunning spec I hope you find a buyer so that you can wear 350z shoes
  7. I know how you feel Paul. The same chap delivered the kit I purchased but wrapped it in the least amount of protective material you would ever imagine. Let's just say it was far from perfect. Good luck in your search but I'd guess it may be hard to find a boot release lying around, but worth a shot I suppose. How about a scrap yard or Alex/Lee?
  8. Nice one Mark, looking good ready for some fast road action? I'm far from ready. Things to do... Bodykit to be fitted Eibach springs to fit 3 day detail Fit polished tanks So I'm well behind......
  9. Oem phone Bluetooth won't work, you'll also need an adapter for the steering wheel. The voice of the satnav will also go once you change units. Although I never used to listen to her anyway. Also as you'll lose the Bluetooth phone you won't have to listen to the women saying "pardon" all the time
  10. I won't be able to lay a pic of my car when I was 20 as that was some 17 years ago, but I had 2 of these, one black and one blue, but can't find any decent pics of the blue or black, so white will do
  11. you're fine
  12. Very nice for 12 months
  13. It's only numbers and letters don't get too worried about it. It's more about the car than a plate?
  14. Don't worry there are plenty of annoying people that appear now and again on the forum. They soon disappear.
  15. I have to agree with biscuit on this one. If you want a VERY fast car either get something other than a Zed or spend a fortune on FI'ing the Zed. The Zed owns it's looks very well, it's a GT car not a racer unless you strip it out. For a medium to high budget I'd do the SC but if your budget is low you can always go for NOS. although, NOS won't give you 400bhp unless you forge the internals, then you're looking at £5k+'ish I'm contemplating a Stroker kit for next year, this will give you a great platform for 400bhp++
  16. But why mess around with plates that don't actually read what they should, and those ones will be cheap. Fast Zed is unique and that's why it will cost more?
  17. Via the cruise control buttons. If you'd like a full explanation there's either a thread in the Abbey section or you could give Mark, Tony or Scott a call tomorrow, although I dint think Scott works Saturdays. They will give you all the info you'll need, otherwise in the meantime the search button is your friend
  18. Secret cos I'm getting it No seriously i was contemplating it, but not sure. Your welcome to it as I'd rather spend the money on mods than a plate. I can't recall which site it was on, although it's def on more than one, but not DVLA for some reason?
  19. Well I know FA51 ZED (Fast Zed) is available, and there's no way to rearrange letters and numbers to repeat that reg.
  20. Do a search on the forum for Uprev. This is the software which allows you to map the car. 3 licensed outfits in the UK. Abbey Motorsport (Surrey) RS (Leeds) Horsham Developments (Basingstoke way I think) Here a link that maybe useful viewtopic.php?f=114&t=49315
  21. I would go for any of them as they erm.... Don't actually say Nismo, I'm sure N1 SMO has gone so why not just stick with a standard reg. To be fair get something different and unique?
  22. We need Mark on this one as he will know the stock and fly figures
  23. I doubt it from the description of the post.... Maybe some more information will come along soon
  24. I doubt it just from a remap. Stock to the wheels is 263. So to meet 325 at the fly....??
×
×
  • Create New...