Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Missed this... DA and Megs Ultimate Compound. Both headlights can be done in less than 2 mins. When Coldel visited I done his and they came up like brand new. If you've got a DA and Megs UC it's dne in a flash.
  2. WELL DONE Mr G - long overdue - did you pick up the carpet I'm sat at Uncles drinking a bottle of Rose and thinking about the curry we're going to have. Gota say Twobears you do ask a lot of questions and very inquisitive about us forum folk. Just don't expect a serious answer from Spursmaddave
  3. At long bloody last, all those threads and talk talk talk but at least you've come up with the goods. All this drama but to be fair it looks great My favourite colour 370
  4. Cheers PM sent
  5. Happy Birthday mate And of course Nurrish somewhere on the planet
  6. Good work guys, it has been hard not catching up on the forum but glad its back.
  7. Don't buy Megan - its NAFF! Great prices but you pay for quality, Megan are cheap and respectively so is their engineering and fabrications.
  8. I'd say both the TT and Z4 are unisex. The Zed on the other hand is more masculine but quite glad to see some hot totty driving the Zed
  9. Yeah Cols, looks great, I thought it was painted when I first saw it +1 on that one!
  10. I think you need a bit more than just a window, looks like a whole new car needed. In fact how did you post a thread since you are nothing more than a few ashes now ????
  11. Chris I'm surprised you're not clearing the snow ready for May, we don't want snow on the road you know Nice pics by the way
  12. Someone told me on the SLK grapevine that you're getting the NEW SLK Best of luck
  13. Not being funny, but I don't think this is an every day item people have hanging around waiting to fit. Your best bet is to get straight on and pm
  14. Glad it arrived safe Darren, you can't trust those Americans you know Enjoy the journey and the smile once it's boosted Oh and just be careful Darren, we all know what you're like, so no broken legs or small metal objects to be dropped through engine. Good luck
  15. This is what happens when you buy parts from fleebay!
  16. I was going to say this is years old - and they're not that stupid, like we think they are
  17. Thanks mate, feel better now
  18. Agreed - going to the PRO's will pay off in the long run. Glad you got it all sorted. It could have been a lot worse with endless visits and still the job isn't done right.... hmmmm sounds a bit familiar
  19. Or a spark plug?????
  20. She looks like she's eaten one. As its the Mail, you always have to suspect an ulterior motive, but you know people like this exist so it's probably a bit of both. Back on topic: Intelligent, curvy, foody, and accepting of poor financial management re: cars/bikes You forgot - Class A in cooking brownies!! FTW!!!!!!!!
  21. I guess it all depends on what the fuel status was on original weigh I too. If the cage is 50kg I'll pop a guess at 1433kg
  22. Jez, how full/empty was the fuel tank at the time of weigh in?
  23. Some call them puppies, but when gifted by the lord above they're called bears
  24. I have worn Falkens on the front (from excessive camber) and RE050's on the rear. Had a very butt clenching moment in the rain during the last midlands meet. No issues what do ever. In fact the Meisters save my life I'd say, increased my braking performance massively. I have 50's to go on the front once the Falkens are ready to come off.
×
×
  • Create New...