Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Happy Birthday ALL
  2. I agree photos don't do the Zed justice sometimes, need to work the camera angle. Have to say your car looks great
  3. Hi there Price will be the same as the pre 07, no issue in having it polished for you. Turnaround time is 1 week. If you wish for the strut brace feet to be painted in a colour of your choice will be an extra £15. I don't have a 07+ strut at home do you'll need to send me yours, I'll polish and return back to you. Let me know if you'd like to proceed.
  4. Wasso

    Which spoiler?

    Sorry Col must have been concentrating I'd have to sell my Carbon boot and revert back to a stock boot as I'd hate to drill holes into the carbon. Any links to purchase that fine piece of art.
  5. Wasso

    Which spoiler?

    Oi Col, I like that!!!! Cheeky I always said no to a spoiler, that means I'll need to add this to the mod list!!
  6. One word..... Beautiful!!!! Zorst is a work of art and the sound is between a V8 and a Boxer engine. Bet you're pleased
  7. Nice one Jim and based in the west mids also Good show young man, I'll bell them in the morning
  8. @ Andy - really need it in a spray can so that I can spray myself. Nice idea though
  9. Thanks Jim, already found American options, but really need the paint within the next few days. So annoying..... <-------
  10. I'd rather have nothing and match myself. Thanks for your generous suggestion
  11. You're winding me up right? I'd like it to match cheers
  12. I'm sure within their web space there will be a track listing of what has been played also.
  13. Okay I've come across a stumbling block, and can't find a solution on the web. What I'm after is a spray can of paint to match a colour which is anodised. As such anodised colours do not have a paint code. Been to Halfords and they're unable to scan the item for matching. So my question is, are there any companies out there that can paint match a colour by providing them the object for colour match? If not I'll have to review all colours which are oem on other brands to get the closest match. Here's the colour I wish to match. Assistance is greatly appreciated
  14. Wasso

    Which spoiler?

    I kinda like all of the above, sorry. But then I would say that as I don't own a spoiler. It's a tough decision with a CS back end, it could ruin or make it IMO. I actually quite like the CS spoiler to accompany the rear end. To search V2 enter V2**
  15. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you both Have a great day guys
  16. Some mod developments Red Brembo callipers will be fitted on Tuesday, along with my new engine start button. Which should hopefully look like this.... You may notice the number 7 on the package as I was a lucky winner at Wales and also took ownership of a new suede steering wheel both courtesy of EPR Racing Also to potentially add on Tuesday time permitting is one of those auto close mirror units from cookbot
  17. Mount a big whiteboard in the garage listing every mod you plan to do and then make a big red tick mark when done Oh and I don't have a garage which is a pain in the a$$. Use fridge in kitchen as whiteboard... I'd need a bloody great big fridge
  18. Note: you'll probably spend about 30hrs on your first one, as it's a fine art completing each cycle, knowing when to move onto the next grit and so on. You'll also find that you'll become impatient and want it shining like no tomorrow. You must avoid that feeling as you'll only have to retrace steps back to before getting ahead of yourself. A bench polisher and compounds are a must for getting the best results. I invested over £200 for the equipment. Tut tut Mr G, now that's just lazy. But to be fair results can look pretty nice
  19. Bet you split up this evening though with your track record! He hasn't Proposed yet, so still time yet
  20. Well I guess all us Zed owners had a great day. Oh and guess what..... It's gonna be a corker again tomorrow SUN SUN SUN HERE WE COME
  21. Note: you'll probably spend about 30hrs on your first one, as it's a fine art completing each cycle, knowing when to move onto the next grit and so on. You'll also find that you'll become impatient and want it shining like no tomorrow. You must avoid that feeling as you'll only have to retrace steps back to before getting ahead of yourself. A bench polisher and compounds are a must for getting the best results. I invested over £200 for the equipment.
  22. You should have met up with Col being that he was only a couple of mile away. Hmmm beers in Twickenham down by the river, they were days
  23. Sorry Col Where have you been drinkin in Richmond? I miss drinking there, great when the tide is mega high and everyone is having a few jars on the grass
  24. More like you were pished!!!
×
×
  • Create New...