Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Didnt need a licence, nothing was timed it was just an open day for members to have fun. Was talking to one of the committee about potentially hiring the place out for our club if there was interest but not sure on costs. And im sure the hairpin wouldnt be a good idea for some of the lowered cars Good idea Will, get planning
  2. Same issue in Hungary, a second hand car will fetch a considerably higher amount of cash than in the UK.
  3. He does along with a few other companies in the UK. I'm going to arrange a meetup with Wolf's when I go to Hungary and see all their products, do some testing and maybe bring back a few bits
  4. I'll be taking ownership soon of some panels for R&D so I'll have free reign to play at my hearts content. I'll be looking at various ways of repairing damage from bird poo upto heat damage etc. Using various products to see what works and what doesn't. So I can have a bash with this stuff too. Checking for durability, ease of use and so on......
  5. Any excuse to practice for Wales Although you need to have a word with them about the length, needs to be about 70 mile longer
  6. Might have to go pay them a visit, as I'll be in Hungary the 1st August. Parents moved over there 8 years ago to retire. Prices will be cheaper to the Hungarians too
  7. Looks like I'll be selling my Zed in Canada then. I'll be honest and looked at the 370 prices over ther, they're about the same as over here. Havent got a clue why?
  8. Not sure, I'd check with our resident expert.
  9. That'll be fine then, looks deeper in the pic. I'd get back on the DS2500 again, I run them on the DBA with no problems. Must have been a funny batch?
  10. Wasso

    How low can you go?

    I have the same problem getting on my drive, one angle and one angle ONLY! I used to have a 1 in 10 chance of getting on the drive, through practice I've now got that the other way round. But still I leave my drive doing less speed than a slug!!
  11. My rear performance friction have about 1mm of lip. I'd potentially have the rears skimmed to remove the lips because, when you fit a larger pad it'll ride on the lips and you'll have minimal braking on the rear.
  12. Looks like they're a narrower pad?
  13. V8 and comes out various American and Australian and now UK with the VXR8. It once started as a LS1 and has grown to LS8 I believe. The Corvette is one that you recognise and a nice tasty 6.2 from the Pontiac GTO, which is basically the Monaro or VXR8. Out the box 400bhp+
  14. He's luring you into a false sense of safety, next time, well, I've heard the stories so just strap up tight!
  15. Aye there captain Found some good info today.
  16. ooooh want
  17. £510!
  18. It's not really a debate though is it, she's just fit - end of!!
  19. You should be ok without having the uprev, but just keep an eye on things. Didn't I read someone added some mods and was running lean somewhere, not sure what they were or how many mods. Although saying that I swapped out my lower plenum and had no issues, and on the revup it makes nice gains so the changes were coped with and adjusted by the ecu with no issues. Wonder if you can polish them up?? If not like you say clean it up and powdercoat blue.
  20. Wasso

    200mph

    Oh dear oh dear oh dear..... Epic fail on every level. What a difference rims make on a 370.
  21. They are only jealous Daryl Wasso doesn't like it because its not shiny RT diesn't like it because its not made of wood :fight: That is very true statement To be fair I have the MREV 2, so gains have already been gained.
  22. Alex does provide this service I'm waiting for my front callipers to return from Godspeed. Rear ones had no issue but the fronts had to be done for a 3rd time. Cost £300 That includes a refers and new seals and stuff.
  23. Yup def a
  24. It's still f'ugly Edit - I'd prefer Rich to fart in my intake than have that - sorry
×
×
  • Create New...