Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Coolio
  2. Good man yes it was a good pic with camera out the window PM me your email addy and I'll send you my needs.
  3. Looks GREAT Superb colour match too Edit: saying that, is that a camera angle issue with the boot and bumper? Front end and sides look perfect.
  4. Scratched or Swirled? Swirled = DA Polisher
  5. But only if you can find this thread. Ha ha
  6. Example.... Boring parts into shiny parts
  7. That's it a bit of glue and those coloured sprinkle things! Epic How are ya Husk, long time no see Rich, Anything that needs polishing let me know
  8. Samples are being collected tomorrow AM, so pics will be up say by lunch time.
  9. Painted or not it won't look any better If it was me I'd polish it, even the plastic. Go with your ideas and if it doesn't work try something different. If that doesn't work send your car to Graham, he'll sort you out good and proper!
  10. Well I'm glad this is all sorted. Is X single as she sounds like fun Can we ask why you ditched her, was it Y or Z you went with? (mentioned earlier on the previous page). I went with K once, right slapper!
  11. I actually dated both, didn't seem too different to me
  12. Glad I've kept the humour alive on the forum for a day. My work is done
  13. Nice one Will..... Now, not sure if you recall the current calendar and the Azure at night with the light glow, imagine that same shot with the light glow around your car. Oooooooooooooooooooooooh
  14. You probably had your head in your engine bay at the time. Can't recall if it was PM or email. When we meet up next I'll fill you in with the details.
  15. I didn't like the 452's either and glad I went back to the RE050's. Falkens are good for a budget and dependent on driving style, but they just weren't for me.
  16. I have a better idea, buy a vortech, get down to either the Zed shed or my garage, & we will have it fitted in a day, then tuned the next That sounds like a great idea, and I'd take you up on it, but ditched those plans for another plan. I did mail you about it months ago, but you didn't respond. It's a long term plan in the making for next year.
  17. Right easy solution GT5 PS3 and pick a track
  18. Yes mate what you need Folding 350Z keys? Nope
  19. Thanks KC and CEB - If there's any further info from anyone.
  20. Apparently, information has been leaked the new Iphone 5 can be used as a telephone!
  21. I think I'll go take a holiday or something..... Been very busy of late, and this maybe affecting my judgement!!
  22. Good work with the updates Adrian. I know who I'll be phoning first thing Friday
  23. Are there any ACTUAL streaming links - one of them has some stupid bloke talking bollox! (Not even at the event!)
  24. I said a link (singular) not a wealth of channels Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...