Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Currently sell them at £125 when complete Cool £100 then for a polished Berk. I'll send funds across at the end of the week as promised then box up all items good to go
  2. Ok sounds good to me, I shall increase the amount payable to the forum respectively. If you could PM me a price of the Berk as you would have sold it.
  3. You'd probably need to ditch all of the BOSE equipment just to add another sub. But don't hold me to that.
  4. No probs, I should be getting some replacement intake tubes soon as Berk had a load of wrong pipes delivered and sent me two brushed ones. I've got no use for the brushed ones and they don't want them back so if they are any use to you you can have them. (its pipes only though) Let me know bud Is it true about Wales next year then ? How about this.... Send them both to me I'll polish them and sell them at a discount price (not sure what you sell them for) 50% goes to the forum 30% for time and materials 20% to Tarmac Sportz Fair? Wales is up in the air awaiting some news?
  5. £10 in the door my friend. Good luck
  6. I'll send payment at the end of the week if that's ok
  7. I know crazy, which is why I think you were very lucky to get a good job done.
  8. Chris was saying about having them fitted. That's a fair point actually tie it in with the visit once I have a firm date Just to finish, Godspeed said on their last call, "do you want to meet us half way if the courier is likely to damage the calipers again" I said put them in the post but this time wait for the lacquer to harden
  9. Chris was saying about having them fitted. That's a fair point actually tie it in with the visit once I have a firm date
  10. Didn't cover themselves in glory did they Sorry I mentioned them to you now Don't worry MrG I got the end result apart from taking 4 months lol. I moaned at their MD, saying they were useless. Their communication was horrific, and I made sure they knew about it. Would I use them again, no. Bennett even enquirer with them and said they use special paint. Bennett knew the issues I had and put the phone down. I'd say your work you had done was a one off, it's shameful to know an established company such as Godspeed could fail on 3 occasions. Still though the job is now done. At last
  11. Looks like RHD is a good price then. Unless you go for used?
  12. Well finally Godspeed have delivered!!! So I am now the proud owner of 4 complete calipers ready to fit. So the car will go in to my local garage fairly soon for fitting. The Blitz spoiler has been purchased but won't be with me for a few weeks. Once my old calipers are off, they will be treated by a special service by my own hands ready for resale. So watch out for a special for sale thread.
  13. I'm going blue and silver
  14. Maybe a good point... would be slightly cheaper. Although as I said to Adrian, I'll be selling all engine bay bling early to mid next year.
  15. Wouldn't it be cheaper going to Brazing direct??
  16. With the amount of safety car outings Colin thought he'd have a go....
  17. Papa, I charge my phone off the USB output on my JVC Headunit, should I be using that as emergency low battery only?
  18. I've found web browsing with the new hardware a dream, it's so flippin quick!!
  19. He's even got arrows for general life, he's got a big bag full full of them. You should see him when he's giving directions, it's a bit Dom Jolly cross with street map
  20. I know where it is young Adrian, I'm just saying anyone found it yet
  21. Anyone found the panoramic mode in the camera settings
  22. B&W Bowers and Wilkins B&W Black and White Which one Chris
  23. Back up your phone in iTunes and then restore to new phone. Agreed all tech in today's world should bring across your phone contents, but my last search criteria in the google search box was there, web pages in the same places. Now that's what I call data capture
  24. Looks great Colin, nice vid work too considering the surrounding limitations such as humidity I like the way you can see the rest of the action on the screens. We to the Catalunya Grand Prix in 1999, no such luxury of big screens everywhere. We sat on a corner after the long sweeping straight half way'ish in the track, so we saw cars come into the corner and leave, but went horrifically deaf after the hour or so of racing. The term hear yourself speak rings true with F1. Still amazing to see. Enjoy your hols both
  25. I paid £150 for the 32g phone, £37 a month 2g data, unlimited txt and calls through Voda. Got a good deal me thinks. First impressions, clearer screen, a lot faster, camera is improved, nice new software additions. Screen response is epic, for instance connected my phone up to my 5 mail accounts and when loading 100 messages they all come through as unread. So I like to have them read, in selecting all the message in bulk took seconds, very responsive. Still waiting for Voda to swap my sim over etc as I sent the request 6pm last night. Not a big fan of its size, typing means I have to stretch further, but may reduce wrongly clicked characters? Looking forward to jailbreaking, did I hear right there's one out already for 6.0? What I love about the iPhone is the migration of old phone data into the new phone, it really does take everything across. Right down to my last web pages, even my last search criteria in google. Alarm clock settings, last calls, now that's what you call efficiency. We sha see how it fairs over the next few days but initially nice solid improvements.
×
×
  • Create New...