Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. That's a ARC V2 Oil Catch Can. For emission regs. the crankcase oil fumes are normally fed back into the induction system to be burnt during combustion. A catch can system re-routes these fumes into the 'can' which then needs to be drained regularly or may have a drain back to sump pipe. As you can imagine, feeding the fumes into the induction system effectively contaminates the mixture with the effect of lowering the octane rating.
  2. Really good ones in that lot!!
  3. Ha ha more cool clothing..... Next there will be Zed Shed holidays...... Zed Shed Insurance..... Zed Shed food!!
  4. Glad you guys are receiving them safely I also want to see fitted pics just like this. Exampling Red
  5. South Warwickshire
  6. Ha ha nice one H. Any issues please do not hesitate to let me know.
  7. Previous page here I posted up that I couldn't print the some 200+ pages as I'd run out of ink and didnt have a change to get some more. Basically the instructions are the same as the motordyne ones. Search google / motordyne spacer install.
  8. The problem is finding original Nismo parts is rare and expensive. I think Alex was selling original bits a long while ago, but then I could be talking crap. You could get a replica kit at a fraction of the price, and yes you could get fitting issues, but that's why new original kits cost what they do. My front and sides are copies, both made of fibreglass, but not yet destroyed anything on a speed bump, and I'm lowered 25mm.
  9. Price new including painting and fitting maybe £3,000 If you manage to find a copy, for the parts fitting and painting I'd say £1,200 - £1,600
  10. Don't worry the Zed isn't a monster, just like a normal car (in the dry) but snow forget it! It'll be great for you to come along to Wales, its a superb experience.
  11. Welcome along Natalie...... Condolences to all, I had the pleasure of meeting Keith a few times and a true gent
  12. Wasso

    My S5 pics.

    Beautiful
  13. Two dogs in the vets, and the mongrel dog is sat in the waiting room sobbing, whimpering and crying his eyes out. The well groomed Alsatian turned and asked the mongrel what what he'd done wrong to be at the vets and sobbing his poor dog heart out. The dog replied, well, only yesterday I was snooping around in the back garden when the cat from next door slipped under the fence into my owners garden. The well groomed cat was sniffing around and whilst head down in the deep grass, her tail lifted and exposed her rear........ It'd been a while said the mongrel to the Alsatian, so I er..... well..... you know..... gave her one! The Alsatian said but why are you here at the vets sobbing? The dog replied, well the next door neighbour knocked on my owners front door and complained as they saw the whole escapade, so this is why I'm here, to have my bollox chopped off! The Alsatian was sadened to his story and put his paw around the shoulder of the other dog. The mongrel dog then asked the Alsatian why he was at the vets? The Alsatian said, Well, I was just walking through the lobby of my rich beautiful owners house and thought I'd go lay down upstairs. My owner is a slim blonde very attractive lady and was just having a shower, and as I walked up the stairs she walked out of the steamy bathroom with her towel wrapped around her body, with the beading water running off her shoulders. Yeah go on said the Mongrel. Well as she came out of the bathroom her towel slipped from her body, and as the towel hit the floor she bent over to pick up the towel....., and well it's been a while said the Alsatian.... Bloody hell said the mongrel, but why aren't you upset, are you having your bollox chopped too? No, said the Alsatian, I'm here to have my nails clipped!!!!
  14. Front page updated. Anyone want the last remaining or Smudge are you alloting yourself for that one?
  15. +1 on the RE050a's being shocking in the snow. Even 3rd gear pull off's are like the start of a drag run when they heat up the tyres. It'll be winter tyres for me next year.
  16. And lots of bubble wrap and loose fill. I'll probably get slightly smaller boxes next time.
  17. I'll have a Carling and Jayne will have a Rosé wine
  18. For collection tomorrow. Ok pic fixed
  19. Will you hold my hand.....
  20. And that's saying something! Pot and Kettle I just like a tipple now and again...... But I save them up for Wales
  21. And that's saying something!
  22. So when you selling the GT4 to get a zed Mr newbie (Still haven't ha a chance to diagnose those LEDs husk!)
  23. I see the red machine and I know what that is..... Good show...... PM me with the item being "dealt with" as its something I'd like to look into further with an item I have.
  24. Well you guys have till Friday to decide. Gold can be done, and a different purple for Smudge if he sells this one? Let me know. Either way I'd prefer for the remaining four spacers to get to te anodisers this Friday.
  25. Gaskets are supplied and bonded to the spacer, and hold apparently isn't an issue. I'll use te sample you've provided as the guide. Can't do gold plated I'm afraid
×
×
  • Create New...