Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Right now I get what the PM was about If you want a ARC Catch can seek and search my350 or G35. Alternatively you can look on RHD Japan. They're not cheap, but the Octet I think is using is the one Bennett researched. Here is his link http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58175-oil-catch-can-tested-and-proven/ It's a far cheaper alternative and does what it says on the tin.
  2. Wasso

    Purple bits

    Thanks! Haha I have heard this! PMSL word gets round fast then.
  3. Smudge, I've not got any cadbury products to hand, as I ate your sample. Although the pics below are daylight pics, but still the camera is slightly brightening the purple. I'd say that's actually near as damn it. Let me know. (Previous sample compared against, but as you can see, even that looks blue despite it being purple)
  4. Looks like you didn't need binocs in Russia the.
  5. Wasso

    Purple bits

  6. Wasso

    Purple bits

    He's a bit fussy on purple shades I must add.
  7. The 2000 range wouldn't be possible for just one spacer, and without checking its properties, being a spacer it needs to conform to heat, oil and petrol exposure. I'm awaiting commentary back from the anodisers to see what options there are. Cheers for the heads up though
  8. You got it, near side rear. I've recently had Eibach ARB's fitted and as a result my lights are now lower. There is a way to manually adjust, which I believe has been posted here before with a bit if searching.
  9. Then from what your saying the colour should be possible, as the version used has been tested and meets the full colour range. I think because of the tone required it borders on Blue which is the potential issue. Cadburys purple is very dark purple.
  10. Will do this evening. I've text them again to see if there's any other options to make it darker. I would presume making it too dark will in effect begine to make it blue. I'll get a better pic over the weekend and hopefully feedback any comments from them.
  11. They look ok, wouldn't buy one because its boring. *edit* AND over priced!!
  12. Give me some of your aluminium and I'll anodise it
  13. I had heard also that CinCity had a reputation, as well as a stupid cost.
  14. It's a copy. That's why it's cheap.
  15. Nice touch with the lip, money spent well.
  16. Very nice. Those tips are my favourite by a long mile.
  17. Here's their Facebook page. http://m.facebook.com/cincitydesigns?id=96471546452&_rdr I had a message and quote from him but found the cost, inconvenience and risk of loss or damage outweighs the gain of pretty lights. I just flash my lights instead
  18. You can have normal lights, the iron man light effects are remote controlled. I'll find the necessary info.
  19. What a cheeky bleeder But it's not blue or silver?
  20. If that's from the guy who makes them in America, then make sure you've got a lot of cash. You'll have the cost of sending him your lights, fit the parts and returning costs. I think it works out to be about £600!
  21. Ha ha nice one. Ooooh do tell.... now I'm excited - what is it? (Don't you dare make me wait till the morning!!) Sorry PM on the way PM Received I'll just tend to this first. Okay Mr Jordan, the anodisers said they tried the darkest purple possible, and this is the result. I've matched it again the Cadburys purple and it is a couple of shades down, and this is the best it's going to get I'm afraid. With age it should become darker naturally. The best way to example the true colour is to look at the pics and then look either right or left of the flash glare, and that's your colour.
  22. Okay here's the pics as promised, later than my scheduled "this morning" but was running late. Please note, these pics actually portray the colours more brightly due to the flash. Without the flash the camera struggles to pick the colours correctly due to the reflection. Anyone used the new photobucket layout......they've removed the multi select pictures so that you can get all IMG codes at once. Now you have to do it one by one!!
  23. That will be an epic setup matey
  24. You need an adapter to connect your new head unit to the BOSE system. Checkout the pinned items in the ICE section to reveal the necessary.
  25. They are the standard rims. If you have spare cash upgrade pronto
×
×
  • Create New...