Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasn't me..... I don't go climbing. Plus I've not got one of those calling cards
  2. Oh dear that was a bit of fail to be honest. He was very lucky not to have gone into the wall, and now I can see exactly why he'd collected the stones into his rim, that was a propper off! I had to get back to the Midlands for a scheduled Midlands meet but would have hung around for a passenger lap that's for sure. Good to meet you
  3. +2 on that one. If you're prepared to head down to fleet a company called TGM have an excellent reputation for matching intricate colours, such as Will370z who had his Black Rose 370z matched beautifully.
  4. You must have thought (who's that looney tune waving at me behind a hedge). Next meet is April now, which should hopefully bring us some warmer weather, if you're not on the mailing list I'll add you.
  5. Ha ha I forgot to post up.....
  6. Then sell it
  7. Wasso

    Wheel nuts

    Choose wisely because normally anything less than duraluminum is naff.
  8. The name was within the linked picture top left. Forgestar F14 Here's a retailer in the UK http://wheelsworldwide.co.uk/wheels/forgestar/f14/gold
  9. Wasso

    Wheel nuts

    For sale threads. http://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tires/572568-volk-formula-lugs-black.html http://my350z.com/forum/wheels-tires/566322-project-kics-r40-neo-chro-with-lock-like-new.html These are my wheel nuts http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=EM&Product_Code=RAYS-42LUG-BLUE&Category_Code=L1 And a huge selection of nuts to be found here http://www.evasivemotorsports.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=L1 Hey Jordan go for these Titanium bad boys! $519!!!
  10. Wasso

    Wheel nuts

    I've had mine on for about two years now. They've been on track, motorway, and about 30k miles. No problems.
  11. So that's why I didn't hear from him for a Midlands meet. Need to track him down....
  12. Wasso

    Wheel nuts

    RAYS Duraluminum..... I got mine from Chilli Red in her sale, RRP I think was £95. A lot of the nuts on my350 seem to sell second hand in the £100 mark.
  13. And a couple of pics
  14. They're very short clips and all worth a look for the varying sex appeal shouting over the pit wall. Will also need to do multiple posts to get them up.
  15. Wasso

    Wheel nuts

    No problem matey, I wouldn't want your pink, I mean purple wheels falling off.
  16. I'll be keeping an eye on this too, the old e-type was mentioned in conversation today Just don't let Keyser near your car or it'll be Green!!
  17. Wasso

    Wheel nuts

    The first set will fall apart as they're just aluminium. The second ones are T6 and hold a strength of 300 MPa where as the duraluminum nuts I have are twice the strength. Would I get either of those you listed, No. Don't scrimp on what holds your wheels onto the hubs, you'll only regret it. You'll need to spend in excess of £100 for decent nuts.
  18. So was it sold to a forum member, do tell?
  19. Is it me or are the first lot of pictures upside down? I'll upload my videos later, and yes it was flippin freezing!!! Good to see the "usual" suspects apart from SMD who was having scampi at home Thanks for the invite and I thoroughly enjoyed the morning or prior to the Mids meet. Still loving that SLS
  20. hey Ian - I generally wax with dodo supernatural - does this need "sealing" - what do you use ? I'm a born lover of Supernatural, I've expired my contents 2 years on and I'm currently using Wolf's Chemicals - Nano Body Wrap. Although Supernatural doesn't require anything other than its application. The trick to a longer seal with SN is to apply two coats. e.g. Apply Saturday afternoon coat one then Sun afternoon apply coat two. Lasts for months. Love the stuff, rate it so much that I use it with all my detailing jobs.
  21. I did the same to mine last weekend And ended up with this after 8 hours, clay, polish and seal.
×
×
  • Create New...