Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I also was wondering this......? Nissan on the Radio and wheels? JVC stereo but yes on the alloy centre caps. Well thought out
  2. If you're keeping her she must be due a detail at some point soon
  3. 110$ http://www.conceptzperformance.com/Cart/description.php?II=6432&Car_Type=350Z&UID=2013011921240266.249.73.5 99$ http://intensepower.com/rajdmenhaco3.html 110$ http://www.injectedperformance.com/rarejdm/rarejdmengineharnesscoverfor350zg35.htm The things I have to do for this man
  4. I also was wondering this......?
  5. I had a stone chip repaired on Saturday and after shopping in Halfrauds I returned to collect my car. Signed the documentation but found my car had changed to a Wasso. To put you in the picture my car is de-badged so there's no Nissan or 350z anywhere on the car, but the chap who worked on my car looked at this. And as a result the documentation for the job looked like this.
  6. If you have the eBay app, just change the country to America. That's how I go shopping
  7. That's the one of the major reasons I do t want to modify the VQ, after seeing how close parts are to the pulleys and things it just worries me. I'm not saying its a major issue, but for me it just puts limitations on things and worry. Cooling will be compromised, yes you take steps to increase cooling, but for me its a bit more hassle to contend with. Okay so an LS won't be free of issues but everything is on tap out the box. I don't have to worry about a built engine not being done correctly, cooling issues etc. It's also different which for me is what I want to achieve.
  8. http://bit.ly/YaM3xy
  9. No problem, I'm the same, just typed it out at work and mailed it to myself
  10. The polished thing before the plenum and after the catch can.
  11. Ben get yourself down to CS in Leicester. Job done.
  12. Nice one Ian, looks like the nipple bars will be in production also then
  13. Hmmm see your point..... Had a good chuckle to that. Well I'll go for the Z logo and 350z car to start with, and if anyone asks me what it is I'll just say "oh it's some sports car, I've heard they're Amaaaaaaaazing" I'll be on the case fairly soon then. Cheers for the input guys appreciated.
  14. They are about 1/2 a mile from me if that. They're not bad, fair selection of cars, they don't seem to buy crap. If there's issues they have their own garage as well (Westley Garage). We we're going to buy from them a while ago and the only thing that stopped us was their very low trade in price. Nothing bad to report otherwise.
  15. Ha ha slacking, got 3 other projects going on in the background, I'll be kicking these off in March. Nipple Bars no problem Dave, any preference on size or aren't you fussed?
  16. If you decide to go down this route, please do make a build thread, I'd be interested to see it. Was flirting with the idea yesterday, but after spending over £20k in mods and repairs on my car, I think it's time I stopped and got a life! LOL Do you think with a project like this it would be kept secret, no way Jose!! I'd be taking more pictures than Clown on a bad day
  17. Looks like the same price?
  18. Linky Paul?
  19. Don't show Bob for god sake!
  20. First non super branded 7" I found was £79, whether its any good is another question.
  21. Have I lost the point here? Why would you do that? He looks like a Pucking Frat! I'm sorry but people like that should be burnt, no use for them on this planet?
  22. Or just go to RSW in Japan as all their parts are made for right hand drive vehicles.
  23. Funny you say that, I also have a wind noise which I can hear normally at 30mph, although I think mine is related to my side skirts, as there's a very small gap between the top of the skirt and corner of the door. My thoughts are that wind circulates at a certain speed, which I'm presuming is the cause.
  24. You're looking at around £10k then installation and tuning. Stick block couldn't tell you, it's not something I've wanted to investigate, as the LSA comes the numbers I'd want to achieve so I've no need to find out really. I guess having a gander on the LS forums in America would answer that one.
  25. Andy I'm afraid we have a huge amount of Red Zeds around the Midlands, so you may just get ignored as they're so common down here.
×
×
  • Create New...