Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. I've already got my spoiler, just in the process of sorting paint.
  2. Oh my god Chav on a monumental scale!
  3. The strut although simple in shape is fairly tricky in terms of polishing being steel. The feet are a bastard, mainly because of the shape, but if you fancy a strut done in a colour of your choice just let me know. I can get you a price on the titanium bolts if you want?
  4. That sounds like a good idea
  5. Hmmm that's a bit odd. The strange thing is nobody else has reported an issue? I'm going to be replacing my standard strut bolts for Titanium which are upstairs so I'll have a bash myself but these are the required bolt sizes as per the Motordyne kit. I'm a bit perplexed by this? Yes I did my strut bar as exampled in another service I provide checkout my full thread here. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/58317-oem-strut-brace-polishing-service-pic-update/
  6. +1m on that one.
  7. Yes tickets are required for the main tents, but when 6 million people will attend over 16 days you can imagine why they need to reserve. You can go in the tents without being seated and still enjoy the atmosphere. The waitresses are athletes in the art of delivering millions of steins, example below. And some are rather gorgeous The Hoffbrau tent normally contains a million ausies and they're hilarious states of drunkenness! In fact I may even organise a Zed meet for the beer fest, its a wicked experience. No matter what happens in Berlin you'll have a great time.
  8. Yeah the TV tower is pretty wicked. I've also fixed the vid above. Tresor has a load of heritage and a massive respected record label as well. Agreed no point heading out of town, it just creates problems. Checkpoint Charlie is also very interesting. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checkpoint_Charlie_Museum
  9. http://m.tv-turm.de/ The TV Tower is a must, the lift is that quick its almost like being on a roller coaster when it gets to the top. A spectacular view of the city. Brandenberg gate is also a must. Not much to see, but a place mark in history. If you like your electronic/techno music head to..... www.tresorberlin.de The new incarnation of an old techno institution, Tresor Club is set in an industrial former power station spanning 22,000 square metres on Köpenicker Straße in Berlin's Mitte neighbourhood. It consists of three floors: Globus, the +4 Bar which has views of the old power station ruins and the famed basement which can be reached through a 30-meter long tunnel. During the summer, there's also a smoker's garden. The club is open every Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. It used to reside in an old Bank Vault, one hell of a club still with the vault bars still in situ. Other clubs..... http://m.guardian.co.uk/travel/2011/aug/17/10-best-clubs-berlin Oktoberfest is one of the most amazing experiences, food drink and huge funfair. Skip to 4 mins if you want to miss the challenge, but you'll miss the sexy ladies. The tents are mahoosive!!
  10. Congrats in the new car Back to a drop top for the summer WIN!! So what are the plans boys and girls
  11. Surely you meant to say it does what it says on the "can" That's a fair point, "can" sounds more apt.
  12. Berlin beer festival? What about the main event? Munich Beer Fest, that's the one to attend Oktoberfest. Berlin is good for 4 things. 1. Clubbing 2, TV tower 3, checkpoint Charlie 4. Their underground train network (epic)
  13. Were the police involved? (Police Camera Action?)
  14. The strut bolts are only 10mm longer I believe, so I'm surprised they've not fitted nobody else has mentioned anything. Can I ask why have you gone gold, is there a theme coming along here?
  15. +1 that was the best spot ever. Will is probably asking for another part to be fixed.
  16. Agreed makes a huge difference (probably not the best example).
  17. No worries matey, I'm surprised the strut bolts were too long, I'm presuming you did fit the Alu spacers under the strut bar feet? Glad all is good
  18. No worries matey, glad its arrived safely. I'm guessing the colour is as required do please supply some fitted pics
  19. Nah but tighter than that......
  20. He couldn't tell you cos he'd not sent them
  21. Cheap and decent are two planets apart. Reputable and quality are on the same planet. There's nobody that I know of in the West Mids, but if you leave the car at TGM in fleet they'll provide a stunning job for you.
  22. I'd say a bit tighter
  23. Last one was brilliance
×
×
  • Create New...