Are you having a BBQ on Thursday considering I missed tonight's episode.
Looking forward to meeting Bruno, I get along well with animals and Bruno looks like a barrel of laughs.
You need to hold the lower of the two buttons left of the binical, you'll then get a couple of lines scrolling across the gauge which basically means its resetting your mpg.
Is it here yet?
Poo I totally forgot I don't need one.
I've seen what he's spent your money on....... The cheek of it is he even asked me to help him eat it
Liking 4 and 5, the simplicity of the sunset and the Z emblem, as I've said to to Ph7 before "simple but effective"
5 is very dramatic. Calendar quality, send them to Doogy....
Nah, he's just been driving like a Jag owner rather than a Zed owner
I was also thinking slippery paint
Funny you say that Jim, there was this old crock in a XJ thought he was the dogs danglies wallowing in the middle lane. I tried to wave to him but he had the same eyewear on that blind people wear. He didn't have a clue.
Oi that might be one of my new forum buddies
If so tell him GET OUT THE MIDDLE LANE WHEN YOU'RE DONE OVERTAKING...... God damn!!
Dravyn, you're dead right that is the V1 was so excited I didn't check as its got the interchangeable section prior to the Y.
Ha ha it can be as loud as it wants to be, its pure sex and taken me two years to decide upon.
Can't believe there's gonna be 3 of these in the UK as another member has just bought one.
The stuff inside the HKS box is probably HKS things
Sorry that box isn't for me.....
Nah, he's just been driving like a Jag owner rather than a Zed owner
I was also thinking slippery paint
Funny you say that Jim, there was this old crock in a XJ thought he was the dogs danglies wallowing in the middle lane. I tried to wave to him but he had the same eyewear on that blind people wear. He didn't have a clue.
You may want to note this is a Bluetooth unit and won't work with the iPhone.
Also I don't think you can monitor AFR with these. I know I can't with mine and it was the next one up from that one, which was wifi.
Good price though for the unit.
No worries mate, I'll send you pics as soon as I can later tonight.
I didn't meet Jayne till I was 29, and we've been together nearly 11 years. The best one yet
Nice words mate and if that's what is needed this so be it. If you love the Zed that much you will for sure be back.
All the best with your ventures and don't be a stranger.
A shame you could never be the proud owner of that spacer, which I'll pop up for sale for you. Let me know what price.
Hope things move on for you how you wish.
All the best
Mr Polish
Cheers guys for the comments.
Vlad didn't realise you were Gaydon way, heck just down the road lol.
Anyway, my exhaust has landed, ready for a short trip to CS.
All booked in and by Wed evening you'll hear me before you see me.