Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. GARETGAX'S is for sale send them a message quick!!
  2. Wasso

    Ascari circuit !!!!

    Jealous! Midlands meet @ Location Spain - Ascari Track
  3. Wasso

    Ascari circuit !!!!

    Just out of curiosity how much would it cost, as I was under the impression its a members only affair?
  4. Although you can work around this by either wiring it to aux in (satnav sound but nothing else) or wire up a seperate small speaker, I did this but with an aftermarket satnav, got a £4 speaker from maplin and fitted it out of the way behind the dash, was loud enough with music on to hear Not with Birdview I guess? I don't need the voice personally, they're rather annoying when they repeat themselves!!
  5. Maybe you guys should communicate on here rather than use the phone?
  6. class!!
  7. The satnav will still work, you just won't hear her voice.
  8. Wasso

    Few pics :)

    B)
  9. Blade Silver 18:30 30/7/13 Considering the generous wave I'd say a forum go'er!!
  10. Says the man that changed his knob
  11. Bloke fell of his bike
  12. Maybe you've not see what happened to my car recently? Did someone run a red light and hit you? Not exactly. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72145-im-far-from-fking-pleased-finished-page12/ A fair few thousand quid down the pan! Ah man that sucks! I would have gone Liam neeson style There you go then. Now maybe you'll see why I'm not impressed with flippant remarks. In fact its not the first time from Mr Block.
  13. Maybe you've not see what happened to my car recently? Did someone run a red light and hit you? Not exactly. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/72145-im-far-from-fking-pleased-finished-page12/ A fair few thousand quid down the pan!
  14. Maybe you've not see what happened to my car recently?
  15. You're not eating again are you Mr G..... FOOD POLICE!!
  16. Cool - just the hard part of putting them back together then. Just make sure you seal those bad boys back up perfectly.
  17. Take your calipers off and sell them to me and there will be an abundance of advice Sorry to see the hash going on. Burn bolts with fire!! Don't think I can offer advice apart from fire
  18. Bits copied *Note: I didn't paint the reflective part near the projector because I didn't want any chances of diminishing light output. However, this is only in "theory"... if anyone has painted theirs, let us know if light output is the same. And from Madmarky http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67932-headlight-mod-options/
  19. There is a section that must be left reflective or its paint stripper time!!
  20. I'm going to quote this, for that time when someone jumps a red light and ploughs into the side of your car. Will it just be a tiny mistake then? +1 +2 Maybe you do that sort of thing then Dblock? There's times when people are just on the change, but that's a blatant jumping of lights, no matter which way you look at it, he purposes chose to cross a red light. Yes if he did that I'd chase him and smash his window with a wiper. Are you honestly saying you make no mistakes when driving? Was THAT supposed to be funny, cos I ain't laughing. Frankly I don't see your worthless point. Do I make mistakes of course but not intentional red light running. Its called common sense chap, to the fact I don't want points and there's always a copper lurking to catch you. Secondly I don't want to be involved in an accident. At the end of the day Mr Block the subject is to the fact the driver in the video is blatantly running a red light, if he or you wish to do so then feel free, that's yours and his risk. Personally if I was crossing the junction either by foot or by car and either of you had run me down, I'd be making sure the book is thrown at you. As others have said, Amber is a warning that red is imminent you must stop. Its not difficult. I cringe at the level of incompetence of drivers for even the basic manoeuvres, its even worse seeing young drivers having habits of mature drivers at such an early start in their driving career. For instance drivers sat on the outside lane and not even a bean in the inside or middle lane, I mean WTF, these are the idiots on our roads today.
  21. I would presume downforce Pete. Its a great idea that its clear, as I bet being low down in the car visibility is a little restricted with a solid spoiler.
  22. I've been keeping my eye on TVR sag's, and I have seen this also. Its a clever job, but its really not a Sag eh.... Wish they would reduce in price which I doubt they will as it was claimed to be the best TVR made.
  23. Its exactly like messing around with changing the screen on a IPhone. JUST DON'T DO IT!!!!! It will only end in tears!!
  24. I'm going to quote this, for that time when someone jumps a red light and ploughs into the side of your car. Will it just be a tiny mistake then? +1 +2 Maybe you do that sort of thing then Dblock? There's times when people are just on the change, but that's a blatant jumping of lights, no matter which way you look at it, he purposes chose to cross a red light.
×
×
  • Create New...