Jump to content

Pritchard

Members
  • Posts

    1,051
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Pritchard

  1. 32 pages GO http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31503-inspirational-350zs-pictures-only-please-guys/page__st__620#entry1413821 enjoy.
  2. Yea took me a second to realise they were left hand drives
  3. I think i have only been 'lucky' enough to be in a splashing situation a couple of times. This one time some years ago really made my day: 3 hooded hooligans decided to walk out into the road at a pedestrian crossing (with green lights, and red men) walking from my right to my left. the other lane of traffic stopped suddenly, I however was still approaching from a little distance. they bowled over slowly and one took the time to put his finger up at the other driver that stopped (im guessing that driver probably tooted or made his own gesture. didnt see) and lo-behold, i had a big puddle (small flood!) on my side of the road. So i did the only honourable thing. I would have taken any penalty on the chin that day
  4. Not for me. thanks all the same.
  5. TinTin probably just doesnt know the current sale price for new ones? As the above TinTin, maybe revise the for sale price? http://www.driftworks.com/hsd-coilovers-nissan-300zx-and-350z-z32-z33.html
  6. This must be by far the most useless thread replies I have ever had. i had to double check my opening post to make sure i didnt start it with ''which induction kit is the best for power'' or ''do racing stripes make my car go faster?'' unsubscribing
  7. i dont see the problem? Showed my dog the pictures too, he approved. but then, I guess it is a bit of a Dog's Dinner.
  8. +1 +1 (see Sig )
  9. So... No-one with FI has ever attempted 0-60 ? Or, any sort of measured test for that matter If someone wanted to casually do any sort of timed run like 30-80, 30-100 etc i can then go jump on the track and compare results. would suit me fine. cheers.
  10. I've seen this one in the flesh, DDay has one fitted. it sits over the top of the OEM spoiler (as you see in the pic). so OEM can be kept or removed. as mentioned above, that LRF4N also had one. He sent / uploaded a picture on one of my threads recently.
  11. Copy, Paste, upload to the 'How To Section' as im sure theres probably a gap in the knowledgebase for the vents, plus its useful for the doorhandle etc.
  12. Leaving for Wembley now, cars to be left at RT-Performance for a while. Spoiler is in the boot, bodykit is already there. One final shot before she goes - perfect for a before / after from the bedroom Also decided to take a couple of quick measurements, for speedbump purposes when she returns: All stock tyres and suspension: OEM front bumper clearance is approx 5" all around, but 4.5" on the front black 'bumperguard'. Need to be careful around my area if this changes. From the floor to the top of the rear arch, 28" (nothing to do with bodykit. just making note for future)
  13. Im confused with this first post and the resulting replies. Looks like when you edited it you have completely removed the initial story? looks like the replies are suggesting things that could be wrong, but youve said its still the OEM speakers fitted.... ? So I am to assume youve paid for new speakers?
  14. Well i wouldnt like to second guess a situation or circumstance... but if it was my money that bought the wheels for my lad, then I would be taking myself down there to make sure they werent going to try to pull a fast one on a young face after a monumental kock up. * edited: I am making assumptions based on my perceived reality, which means I am in a likely position to be totally wrong. I mean no offense to MCook in either instance. The important thing (getting back on topic) is for you to get your wheels sorted
  15. When i read line 3 of your opening post MCook I knew what was coming. I have been beaten to it in the comments. You will soon learn there are places that are for Car People, and then theres places for those who arnt. Kwik Fit : The McDonalds of the motor industry. Make sure you take times, dates, record conversations that have been had today. I've been in a similar situation like this before when verbal promises became a letter to Trading Standards because they ''forgot'' their fck up. Sorry to hear all the same, I image you was really loking forward to getting these on. Pritchard
  16. Hey J4Y, just replied to your PM. sorry been out driving all night, playing Its probably nothing to worry about. All you've changed is a piece of pipe, after every mechanical moving part and electrical sensor. If there was a miss-fire, its going to be unrelated.
  17. My cheeky entry. these are inspirational to me due to the wheels. I think these will be my next set.
  18. Yep. im a big dog fan, and have had many different kinds of pets in the family home. but never had we had an animal with a personalty that this little fellow had. so tame and trained. Curled up in a ball and would sleep on your shoulder while you walked around, would bubble and squeak when you tickled him under the chin, and would run over to you if he heard the fridge open. but thats another thread.... lol.
  19. I had a highly modified , highly tuned, then highly broken Hyundai Gen2. Destoryed by a ''tuning shop'' that then went down the road of trying to take me to court for not paying them.... long story. but i've since found out the same garage messed up some skylines, S14 and now breaks Audis for a living. Been taking to court a few times... that bad !! Was my pride n joy for a couple of years though. Shortly afterwards I got a Gen7 190 GT celica. loved it to drive, but i had problems with mine. engine was sound, but other things kept braking - such as the speedo, gearbox, heater matrix (twice!) and window issues. Didnt get chance to do much tuning. I agree though, all 3 (inc Z) are fairly similar in designs. if you like the 'entry levels' you will like the Z Username from the Hyundai forums - ukdegu113, if anyone remembers. Pritchard
  20. subscribing
  21. Pritchard

    General

  22. that looks about right. Bullet. sorry i've obviously got 295 from somewhere and its wrong yes 275/35/19 on a 10j is what i would be looking at then the tyre is marginally narrorer than the wheel. I'm running through the specs of the front wheel however, and i'm wondering which would be the better fit. Taking the Rays from 8j 30mm offset, to 8.5j 32mm offset bring them into the arch by 8mm, and an extra 4mm poke. Adding some popular spacers could bring this back out easily. or, by using the 8.5j 15mm offset, the inside in an extra 8mm away from the calipers, but the total poke is 21mm... which may be a littl etoo much? I guess i'll be beter off getting the 32mm offset and using spacers as required? Pritchard
  23. there is a s'charger on the horizon... otherwise, i wouldnt even be considering the huge additional unsprung weight and roating mass increase
×
×
  • Create New...