-
Posts
2,060 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by veeg33
-
That's what my colleague told me earlier when I got to my zed. Well he's talking sense obviously. Best I could find was this one on eBay but it's a little pricey: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-Parking-Only-Nissan-Metal-Car-Steel-Wall-Sign-Plaque-45x30cm-NEW-SEALED-/231511280784?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item35e725cc90 Especially as it'll probably get nicked or removed by jealous non-Zed owners. Hahaha. Looks good but........ prefer to spend ££ on Zeditus Maybe print and laminate it
-
That's what my colleague told me earlier when I got to my zed.
-
1st time at work today where 3 out of 4 zeds parked together
-
I feel for you mate. Sorry that your wheels are damaged. Hopefully you can sort it. Earlier today an idiot driver who parked next to me nearly hit my zed when he open his door to get in! Lucky I was parked far enough to avoid the wide open door. Of cause I gave the 'stare' before I enter my car.
-
Hello and welcome 👋
-
boot light, map lights, indicator lights on dash not working
veeg33 replied to bencider's topic in 350Z Technical
+1 on checking fuse. Try to reset by disconnecting the battery and reconnect again. I change my interior bulbs to LED last year and somehow managed to short circuit my zed where most of my interior electronics stopped working (windows, electric seat, seat heater and central locking). However by disconnecting the battery only fixed it temporarily. I ended up going to Nissan dealership for a factory reset and it all works again. So hopefully the 'spark' you mentioned temporarily screw up your BCM. Have a read here to reset interior lighting - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/51881-interior-lighting-reset/ Let us know how you get on and good luck -
Loving the colour! It's looking really good even when it's not done yet! Bet it will be ridiculously great when completed
-
I thought only me having this issue on IE. Mozilla works fine
-
Hello and welcome 👋
-
Don't have NatGeo but hopefully they are on YouTube soon. I've seen GT-R Megafactory on NatGeo, it was epic!
-
Old forum member hoping to make a return
veeg33 replied to georgerobertfreeman's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome back! Good luck with your search -
Hello and welcome 👋
-
Just spoken to Rich at Clark (very helpful) , they only stock original Nissan Rear wiper water pump and they are a little pricy for me, £50 ish delivered. They have 2nd hand ones for around £15 plus shipping. Been told that these pumps have a short life span so I guess it's not really worth buying 2nd hand. I've been driving around without a working rear water pump since my ownership from last July, guess I'll just save the money for other Zeditus needs Thanks scobie140! I bought a secondhand rear washer pump from either Clark Motorsport or zmanalex (can't remember which) around 6 months ago & it's still working fine. So I wouldn't knock a secondhand one if you do decide you want to get it fixed. After all my original one lasted 11 years and who knows how many times it got used over that time (thousands I'd guess) so my secondhand one could outlast the car for all I know. Thanks Gareth, might go for a 2nd hand one then. I'll continue to check few local part suppliers here and see if I can get any other aftermarket pump. But aftermarket pumps might not be good?
-
Just spoken to Rich at Clark (very helpful) , they only stock original Nissan Rear wiper water pump and they are a little pricy for me, £50 ish delivered. They have 2nd hand ones for around £15 plus shipping. Been told that these pumps have a short life span so I guess it's not really worth buying 2nd hand. I've been driving around without a working rear water pump since my ownership from last July, guess I'll just save the money for other Zeditus needs Thanks scobie140!
-
Good call on Zmanalex and Clark Motorsport. Will PM them to find out more. If I don't get the pump by this weekend, at least I know where they are located. Seems easy to replace as you mention scobie140. I also just rang few local supplier here to check - GSF don't stock any, EuroCarParts only stock 1 part number and he's not sure if they are for front or rear.
-
I'll be removing my front bumper this weekend to fit my DRL, change my DR2 to 6k and indicators with Silvertec. So since I'm doing all this, thought I change the rear water pump (suspect is faulty water pump as it doesn't make any noise when I activate the rear washer) Been searching around the forum and still not sure if I have a definite answer. 1.) it seems that both front and rear wiper water pump are side by side just behind the front bumper - Correct? Or this is only true on JDM? If not, where is the rear water pump for a UK 2004 GT model? 2.) Both water pump are same except they both have different connector? I wanted to buy a new one but can't find any rear water pump. Only found front water pump at Halfords, GSF and Eurocarparts. Anyone brought them before and where from? Many thanks in advance
-
Hello and welcome 👋 I picked up my zed in Essex last year
-
Big hello 2007 350z GT new owner
veeg33 replied to upandoveragain's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Hello and welcome 👋 -
Hello and welcome 👋
-
Dyno run today A little SC MX-5 with Nos Here's the results: 1st run (as arrived) 261.2hp/331Nm 2nd run (HKS super hybrid panel filter) 264.4hp/332Nm 3rd run (panel filter removed, filter box cleaned, filter holder replaced) 266.3hp/333Nm. Seems the filter is not making much difference after all. I guess I won't bother with performance filter at next service interval. As long it is filtering the air going in, I'm happy. 276hp from stock/new and after 10yrs, my zed only lost 12bhp. All healthy, all good. I'm happy with it
-
Hello and welcome 👋
-
Cool Veeg. If you get over 270Bhp just take that as a win. Since I get 2 runs, I'm doing a little test. 1st run will be with current standard unknown aftermarket panel filter now (done at least 7k miles or more) and will swap it with a HKS hybrid filter for 2nd run. Some say (advertise) it will gain around 7-10bhp
-
Nice! Getting my zed on the dyno tomorrow just for power run, it's a 10yrs old zed so no high hopes there.
-
Joining from Stourbridge West Midlands
veeg33 replied to Parky4's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Hello and welcome 👋 -
Nice write up veeg........is a fish shutter speed for underwater photography? sorry, couldn't resist! Opssss, I blame it on auto correct! Lol