Jump to content

veeg33

Members
  • Posts

    2,060
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by veeg33

  1. Hello and welcome Nice white zed!
  2. Hello and welcome
  3. Hello and welcome
  4. Hello and welcome
  5. Hello and welcome
  6. Nice pics, especially the one where all V-power pumps are occupied by zeds!
  7. veeg33

    Sun Roof

    I'm a big fan of sunroof! 2 of my previous cars have sunroof and I absolutely loved it. And lucky enough that both of them have no issue at all.
  8. Hello and welcome
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. Great pics mate! Very nice
  11. Hello and welcome Nice looking zed there mate
  12. Hello and welcome hope you'll sort it out soon.
  13. Hello and welcome
  14. Have a gud un boys and girls!
  15. Hello and welcome
  16. Hello and welcome Best first mod would be a stubby antenna
  17. You can always check with your insurer if that counts as a claim or not? Some don't and all you need to do is pay excess. If you need pay for yourself, try National Windscreen http://www.nationalwindscreens.co.uk/ I've used them twice now.1st time when I need to replace windscreen on my Hyundai coupe (Gen2). Due to 3rd party insurance only at that time, I need to pay it myself. Autoglass wanted £380ish +VAT but National Windscreen did it for less than £150 inclusive VAT. 2nd time was for a chip repair, £20 all in. Ring them for a quote and see if its reasonable or not.
  18. I thought zed will look good with max 19", but these 20" looks good. Dropping a little would complete it IMO.
  19. They are brilliant! Nice shape and blends in really well as if they are standard seats! Very nice!
×
×
  • Create New...