Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Sorry to see this , but glad your ok . Hard in 3rd ? That's 70-90 mph then . I say you were very lucky on a few accounts .
  2. Don't I know it !!
  3. Go for condition , service history , gut feeling over model/year , for 7k I'd be looking at a nice DE that's been looked after from a forum member .
  4. I would rather get mine built and not have the hassle of selling mine ...... Surley this way would be cheaper as well ? Also Adrian if I were to build my engine how would I extract more power from my setup? Bigger impella thing?
  5. Josh buy a gtr For a nice one its around the 45-50k ...... As much as I would love to , it's just a bit much for me .... If I'm gonna spend 50k it will be to pay my mortgage off ! I know what you're saying though , all the dosh spent on my little zed and I will never see any back .... Gtr if kept up together won't loose a lot . Not sure what's mine worth though , I would like to think 15-16k but I might be well off ? That's the thing big out lay but 40 on a r35 I bet you would see 30 35 back after a few years especially the low millage you do Ya , I'm pretty confident it would hold its money well . It's not just that though , a gtr will costs a lot more to run/maintain/mod than my zed ....... It's a big step up financially and do I want to do that on a car that I don't think is very good looking . Been looking at r8 and 997mk2 for same sort of money that are such beautiful things to look at , admittedly they wouldn't stay with a gtr in performance .... But would look better going slower IMO
  6. 10k then , give or take . Decisions decisions .......
  7. Josh buy a gtr For a nice one its around the 45-50k ...... As much as I would love to , it's just a bit much for me .... If I'm gonna spend 50k it will be to pay my mortgage off ! I know what you're saying though , all the dosh spent on my little zed and I will never see any back .... Gtr if kept up together won't loose a lot . Not sure what's mine worth though , I would like to think 15-16k but I might be well off ?
  8. I like to play the field ......I sold my soul to the devil many years ago ( my wife ) so could not commit to another relationship
  9. Some what you talking £?
  10. Could you pm me roughly what it cost please?
  11. Good call in this situation Actually I hate to say it , that's a great idea !
  12. Grundy also uses this theory for love making But you never complain ...... If you never talk about these issues with him Steve I'm afraid it's always going to be the same
  13. 340bhp ..... Not a massive step up imo. But get your point . He's gone pretty quiet on the n/a tuning That doluck kit is exceptionally low even for after market stuff .
  14. He'll be the pimp of the Jeremy Kyle crew soon !
  15. Do the drive .... That's what I did , cheaper in the long run if you're going to stick with playing around with cars
  16. That would be me and rob If I don't like the coil over route I'll be swopping back asap
  17. Only because I want to lower a touch more and be able to adjust the damping to my needs . I run the teins with the bilstein b6 dampers and it really is a great road going set up , tad firmer than stock and yet more comfortable. I'll decide what coilovers I want , and then if I'm happy with them I'll sell the teins/ bilstein combo together .
  18. Maybe it's a lambo body kit to make it a tad more pleasing to the eye ! Gull wing doors , bgw....... Boom in the team
  19. Are there actually any gains to be had from this ? It would look epic polished up but not sure it will gain you any power?
  20. I run the teins on mine ( soon to be coming off ) and I'm with in oem specs without camber correcting extras . Subtle drop , improved handling and still comfy .
  21. It better be a charger or turbo to make that turd go a bit quicker
  22. I would care if it was a bit of paper they left in there ...... It's their fault and anything other than oil in your gearbox is not good !!
  23. They changed the design I think from all the pics of the Broken ones I've seen . Mine don't look like that .
  24. Ok that's interesting to know . Did you have the whole engine built ? Or just the bottom end ? Could I ask for your specs please , looking into this for next year ... So I can add a touch more boost
  25. Olly it's been mentioned a few times about a forged engine being rougher / louder/ less refined . Is this the case with yours? It what way is this so?
×
×
  • Create New...