Just looked under the car again and noticed a engine guard cover bolt ( one of the ones that hold the plastic on ) was snapped and was loose .... This I guess could cause a rattle ? I'm thinking its not the banana bar as it doesn't do it over cats eyes and is not a " clonk" just a rattle every now and then .....
It's not a clunking noise at all , only can hear it with the windows down , only happens going over a very bad pot hole .... It's like something is loose and it rattles ? Sorry not much more info I can give
Hi all ,
Since fitting the tein s springs when I hit a nasty pot hole I get a slight rattle from the front suspension. This only happens every now and then and only seems to be on the passenger side. Looked under and all rubber bushes seem to be fine and not collapsed .... Which makes me think it could be the drop links?
Any help would be appreciated
Have considered selling the wheels on separately ? As in part ex a members wheels plus cash for yours? Might sell quicker completely standard . For reference I bought my 08 for. 10500 with 25k on about 2 months ago......
Really like those wheels humpy! Not sure they will look good with your new body kit though ...... I'd be happy to relieve you of them
What size are they? Obviously 19" but width/off set and tyre sizes ?
Cheers
As regards the depreciation of the 70 ..... It happens to all ( well most ) cars unfortunately ... But the economic climate is on the up ( or so we are being told ) so this generally keeps prices stable-ish
Bought some and fitted the other week .... Got them from ebay as suggested £156 delivered . Really pleased with them , slightly firmer but not a lot in it , handles probably about the same as standard and with 20/30 spacers looks spot on .
I had a stormforce for my old zed..... Or something like that , it was a four layer job . Really good .... As said only put it on after give the car a good clean , one bit of dirt can turn into a very nasty scratch when the covers put over it
Very nice ..... This was on my short list but as you have said you get a lot of car with the zed for the money so opted for one again ..... Would love have one one day .... So well proportioned the caymen
It's called silent coat and it's from " the sound deadening shop" They are on ebay but if you phone up you can buy it in bigger sections making it cheaper . The only real hassle is taking all the plastics out as there loads of sections to it .... I made the most of it and while it was all out put in some alpine speakers front and rear . Well worth it for the cost and a little effort