Jump to content

Bodyboarder81

Members
  • Posts

    3,182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bodyboarder81

  1. Me being one of the people saying go back to his and sort it out was probably a knee jerk reaction as to be fair I'm only 5,9 and couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding !! But reading the thread I'm not sure the op done a lot wrong really ? Looked at the car , went for a drive , was all good ..... Didn't check the oil? But it was probably around the right level as the seller probably topped it up. He could have asked all the questions in the world about it and the seller would have told what he wanted to hear , even if it was lies! As others have said it's your word against his and that will be hard to prove in court . Find a good engine and get it sorted . Good luck with it and I genuinely hope you can get it sorted .
  2. Hello I always thought that the US Zeds didn't have side indicators ? Always admired them for a cleaner look.....
  3. Looks really good and as said the 70s are looking a lot nicer to me recently
  4. Think he's sold the ts stuff gt4 zed .....:
  5. Freaking hope so Still not sure if I will try and get hold of the do-luck decals. I reckon it will look better without mate ... Fat and stealthy ... Bit like u ha ha
  6. Ding dong !! Add me to the list if you ever decide to sell Would make a nice addition to the other sets I have !
  7. I was looking at Thruxton ones earlier. Looks pretty good. Ya it is a good day out . You are standing around a bit sometimes but there are so many cars there that there's always things to look at . You can book a passenger ride with tiff in a m3 as well ..... Pretty scary !
  8. If your going to cc ... Might as well go a little further and go to thruxton , loads faster circuit with more car options available
  9. That kits gonna look great in black and with your wheels
  10. My wife bought me one at thruxton ... Really good day , Elise, Lamborghini , single seater
  11. Check out humpys zed ... He runs bbs lm reps by varrestoen . Look epic
  12. You guess wrong Law student. I am not actually trying to discourage OP from doing anything, I am just providing information to allow him to make an informed choice. You think that it is worth the risk, he might think differently. Flipping students !! Only joking ...... Probably earn more than me already
  13. Ya I'm just gutted for the op really ..... Although if the light was on when he bought it he really should have walked away . It's just very annoying with the laws .... People can get away with so much nowadays . I've been robbed so many times of my work equipment , I don't even phone the police anymore as they can't / won't do anything .
  14. Or definitely? Yes I'm a thicko
  15. So I guess you a police officer ? To be honest if someone had conned me out of my hard earned cash , and knowing the law could do nothing to help me I would certainly be trying to get my money back any way that I could . Worth the risk to get a caution from an officer , defiantly.
  16. Could be construed that way though Section 4 paragraph 7 , 2007 edition s69er Thought of threatening behaviour , Punishment : big smack with a wooden spoon
  17. Cool story bro. Also: Your brother - occasioning actual bodily harm contrary to s47 Offences Against the Person Act 1861, common assault, blackmail contrary to Theft Act 1968 s21, conspiracy to blackmail contrary to Criminal Law Act 1977 s1. You and other mates - accessory to occasioning actual bodily harm, accessory to common assault, blackmail contrary to Theft Act 1968 s21, conspiracy to blackmail contrary to Criminal Law Act 1977 s1. Serious Crime Act 2007 s44 - Intentionally encouraging or assisting an offence (1)A person commits an offence if— (a)he does an act capable of encouraging or assisting the commission of an offence; and (b)he intends to encourage or assist its commission. OP - unfortunately there isn't anything that you can legally do here. Private sale is almost always buyer beware. You do get some rights, but they are very limited. Misrepresentation does not cover situations where the fault appeared after the sale. You can try to bullshit him, threaten to sue etc., but it will be pure bluff. Might work though, you never know. Turning up with some other people to try and get your money back is not an offence is it ? And are you saying you can threaten them though ? ...........
  18. Cool story bro. Also: Your brother - occasioning actual bodily harm contrary to s47 Offences Against the Person Act 1861, common assault, blackmail contrary to Theft Act 1968 s21, conspiracy to blackmail contrary to Criminal Law Act 1977 s1. You and other mates - accessory to occasioning actual bodily harm, accessory to common assault, blackmail contrary to Theft Act 1968 s21, conspiracy to blackmail contrary to Criminal Law Act 1977 s1. Serious Crime Act 2007 s44 - Intentionally encouraging or assisting an offence (1)A person commits an offence if— (a)he does an act capable of encouraging or assisting the commission of an offence; and (b)he intends to encourage or assist its commission. OP - unfortunately there isn't anything that you can legally do here. Private sale is almost always buyer beware. You do get some rights, but they are very limited. Misrepresentation does not cover situations where the fault appeared after the sale. You can try to bullshit him, threaten to sue etc., but it will be pure bluff. Might work though, you never know. Turning up with some other people to try and get your money back is not an offence is it ?
  19. No point mate in trying to be nice about it ...... Your best chance of getting your money back is to go get it back ASAP. If he thinks there is nothing wrong with the car shake his hand say but you still want your money back and tell him I'm sure you'll find another buyer . There are plenty more cars out there that won't have any problems
  20. 22-25mpg £90 300-350 to a tank Close thread
  21. Dude stop wasting time on here and get some lads together and go see him to get your money back !!!! What a sly git . Hope you get it sorted
  22. This is comparing a very modded 70 to a standard gtr ! A little remap on the gtr and that would really embarrass the zed
  23. Hope all goes ok Lets see some pics !!
  24. Ya I'm just curious about what it costs as well ... Not that I want to cover my lovely night blue . But in the future if I get a bit bored then maybe .
×
×
  • Create New...