nope im starting to think its leaking in oil somewhere as its worse when its been left for a night or 2 as if its all settled somewhere then blows it out on startup??
I can't use that excuse - I don't have a social life - I don't really have a life according to my daughters - as in "O Get a life dad"
Maybe I'll play it and see if it helps
Your alright then, I'm only 25 lol i got all that to come, then i'll play these kinda things haha!
Because it was probably a 370z? thats why its in the title lol.. the number plate was **51 ZED im guessing??
ah gotcha - personal plate.
Its has to be, they didnt make 50/70 in 2001
thats what i was thinking. or a sticky valve as when its first started its ok. only after a bit it starts chugging. i was on par with the jet car at santa pod lol
It still drives perfect though, no missing no nothing. its spot on. just smoking a lot, when i changed the oil 4.5 litres came out. thats pretty much what i put in 600 miles ago, barr the oil filter.