Jump to content

Flashback

Moderators
  • Posts

    617
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Flashback

  1. Well yeah I could do, but as they came from Mark last summer that would be a little lazy. I just need to spend a little effort... Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  2. Welcome! Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  3. Shell suits, I actually saw one in London last week! It brought back scary fashion days from childhood.... Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  4. Hey guys, I was doing a bit of cleaning yesterday just to tidy up the engine bay a bit and noticed a lot of crap on my nicely polished plenum. Yes a couple of things that didn't really clean it up, so was thinking of using some Chemical Guys light metal polish that I have. Do you think it will be ok to use? Here's a picture of the plenum as it is right now...
  5. But yes the plastic fasteners to clip the hiding that the actual battery cover sits on.
  6. I think they look more like this https://conceptzperformance.com/nissan-oem-350z-clamp-battery-cover-z33-24432-aa000_p_7428.php
  7. I'm missing one of these now and I'm wondering if anyone has them for sale. I've found them on CZP website but they want about five quid for one fastener!
  8. How fast do you think you can get it going sideways? 😀 Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  9. Hi Adrian do you have sets for the DE with spacer fitted?
  10. Wow that's looking awesome, I remember you putting the TTs on last March when you guys looked after my rust bucket and made it drive nicely again. Fingers crossed you can get it on track soon.
  11. Flashback

    New Z

    Hmm that looks like something Citroen would come up with.....either that or the unfortunate love child of a 4 series and a tesla.
  12. The car looks great. Lovely wheels! Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  13. Would you be up for doing this again later in the year Jez? 😀👠Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  14. mine has gone like that too, needs a sort out.
  15. It's a bit down market with just a two lane bowling alley. I'm not sure where I'd stick the flymo and a pile of 'old and not quite working but I've kept it just in case' tech stuff either.... Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  16. Must say this is definitely one of the best and economical mods you can do on your car. Great work from flyboy.👠Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
  17. That's the widest I've seen whilst looking at threads.
  18. I ran a 275 rear on a charged zed, 265 on track, more than enough grip. Thanks Jetpilot.
  19. I was just interested as the circumference of a 325/30/19 setup up is just 0.4mm difference to a 245/45/18 setup according to willtheyfit.com. What do people do when they TT or Supercharge a zed? Do they generally go for a wider tyre or stick with what they already have?
  20. Thanks Bobby. How much room do you have on yours and do you have arches rolled? I was looking on willltheyfit.com and that was showing a 325 size tire as a possible as well.. Rear - 325/30/19. ... But these seem massive and would they cause problems?
  21. OK guys so I got the wheels coming now, so what would be the best tyre to go on it..... not stretched just a really good fit and hopefuly with a fairly neutral effect on the speedometer? I went 19x9.5 et22 and 19x11 et25 in the end.
  22. I think that was kind of what I meant, just not very well put.
  23. Depends how you define fun. More rubber on the road will give you more grip. Well if your saying sideways or facing forwards as the fun definition then I see your point that more grip might not necessarily equal more fun.
  24. Lol looking better!
×
×
  • Create New...