Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Yeah buster sold the ginger ninja a while back, he's got another one now in pale blue. If you have a search he's got a build thread on it, Looks great .
  2. Glad you finally got one Stephen , welcome along
  3. I'm sure I'm on a commission for the satin finish ones
  4. :lol: I've been called worse.
  5. Welcome along
  6. Try Zmanalex
  7. Excellent, thanks Larry.
  8. Mine arrived today from Mark but I asked for something slightly different, a brushed/satin finish. Looks great. New knob next to old. And fitted.
  9. I think the process is prep, base coat in chosen colour, dip, lacquer. Ricey on here will be able to give you good advice as he does it for a living.
  10. Try Zmanalex
  11. Fantastic pictures, we have to buy bird food 30kg at a time now because we have so many birds coming in. We even have 6 pheasants that come in everyday from the surrounding farmland. Best thing about living in the countryside is all the wildlife, I never get tired of watching it.
  12. Welcome along
  13. Chirag you've let me down .....
  14. ZEUS

    Give me 5

    Either way great choice Nic , good to see you back in a zed.
  15. Ooh that looks very nice indeed.
  16. ZEUS

    Give me 5

    I'll take the rears if they have loads of life , yes I'm a vulture! :
  17. Cute bunny.
  18. Here you go http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/25215-the-350z-uk-pet-thread/page__st__1360
  19. Me and my dad used to own sane style boat as that! Had it on the river lark I think it was called in isleham near ely! Loved it as a weekend getaway! We lived on it for 4 months last year when I sold my house. Lucky I'd got it really
  20. Had it quite a few years now but probably my boat because it gives me hours/days of fun and lots of free holidays
  21. Both received thanks lazza Gear knob sold.
  22. Well that 2 more people saved from their terrible customer care.
  23. ZEUS

    Give me 5

    Nice one Nic glad you stayed in the family in the end
  24. Sounds a bit like something spinning has something flapping /catching against it. Bit like when I used to put a bit of card to flap against the rear spokes of my bmx.
  25. Christ that is nasty, someone from your work I take it?
×
×
  • Create New...