Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome along
  2. It's more early evening
  3. Let's hope he's not a member after what's been said :lol:
  4. I've always found Adrian flux very expensive also they tried to tell me my car was an import when it's not and that it had 350hp (wish it had) !
  5. Can't be anyone's on here else Will would of told them the aerial makes it look like a dodgem
  6. Are you aloud to pass messages on from the naughty step? :lol:
  7. Blown head gasket Oh bloody hell what a nightmare again!
  8. +1 for the Invidia, i have one supplied by CS and love it. And no cabin drone And very nice it sounded too Ant when you left mine earlier
  9. Whys the lump coming out again?
  10. Nice one, get some pictures up ! What's happened to your avatar Humpy ?
  11. Love that picture coldel
  12. And the "limited" wheels , look like 370 wheels to me !
  13. Welcome along, blacks always a good choice !
  14. Well did you buy it then?
  15. He's taking you for granted mate, as said already either charge him petrol money or walk away from the band and see how good a mate he turns out to be !
  16. Welcome along
  17. Yep yours look better
  18. I'm pretty happy with mine as it is. I work three days a week ,have four at my boat messing about and no debt whatsoever . I'll never be cash rich but I'm time rich and that's what's important to me! I did have to get run over and have my back broken to get all this but hey ho, no pain no gain
  19. Welcome
  20. Welcome along
  21. Good price , I've got a set on my 350 and they look amazing imo
×
×
  • Create New...