Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Mmmmm salty sand = grinding paste! Hope it's not that one!
  2. Looks nice but cut back them headlights , they look cloudy as hell ! I may have a set of rays up for grabs in my garage also
  3. Loving this build , keep it coming !
  4. Cat or owl ?
  5. Hi and welcome, best advice I can give is check the oil level regularly , it's important on zeds to keep a healthy engine. The dipstick is awkward but you will get used to it.
  6. ZEUS

    front reflectors

    Pm Tarmac and ask if he can order you some?
  7. I've had a japspeed fitted for about 3 years with no problems, if it's cheap go for it.
  8. .... Aaannd he's off !
  9. Mine looks so s#%t in comparison ! Can you nip round and do mine please ?
  10. Looks ace!
  11. I'm a definite , needs doing. Available most Thursdays if that helps
  12. That's a mean looking zed Faye
  13. Me too! Mines ready for it now.
  14. I have no idea but the title of the thread made me laugh. Note: I'd take wellies too!
  15. That's a nice looking pimp mobile
  16. Excellent read again. How will you get round the gearbox not lining up in the transmission tunnel?
  17. ZEUS

    Headlight Advice

    Why not strip yours down and paint the internals , it's been done a few times?
  18. That was so funny
  19. Excellent read, very interesting
×
×
  • Create New...