Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. +1
  2. Happy birthday
  3. Looking forward to you finishing this, ironing out the glitches and then putting a kit together to sell to me
  4. Wrong, wrong , wrong
  5. Welcome along
  6. Title made me chuckle! I know what you mean though, my car is black and just as bad
  7. Ha nice one
  8. Happy birthday matey
  9. When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was going to be about Jason Orange leaving Take That ! :lol:
  10. Looking good Martinjj, great work there. I'll look forward to the pre facelift ones!
  11. ^^ only you GM ! :lol:
  12. Cheers GM just the headlight to sort out now
  13. It is! Welcome along by the way
  14. Welcome along
  15. Happy 23rd mate
  16. The plug in connector at the back is the same and it works fine, it's getting the dials to mount in the surround that's a PITA. You have to cut the mounting lugs off and do a lot of messing with it! I made a new bracket for the back that holds it in place.
  17. I love it, looks stunning!
  18. ZEUS

    Headlights

    Honestly, on mine .... I'd be better off duct taping two torches to the bonnet! Can you recommend which torches to go for ?
  19. Well as I've melted one of my headlights in the oven and I'm waiting for a replacement, I thought I'd get on with something easy Decided to change my heater controls for the facelift ones....whoever said its a straight swap over its definitely not! Took hours of swearing,cutting and sweating! Anyway I'm pleased with the result.
  20. Anybody?
  21. Desperately need a drivers side headlight or just the lens for a DE model. Just melted mine in the oven! Let me know what you have. Chris.
  22. Does anybody know if the iPhone 6 will connect to the standard Bose Bluetooth in my 350, before I get one and then realise I need a new head unit too?
  23. Looks refurbed to me too
×
×
  • Create New...