Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Welcome along
  2. That's awful. trapped in a burning car, my worst nightmare.
  3. I'd say it's not a Nismo just had bits stuck on it.
  4. Bradders had a set of cheap rays for sale, not sure if he's still got them.
  5. I reverse onto wooden blocks to get enough height to use a trolley jack when I'm doing maintenance. Not sure what I'd do if I had a puncture.
  6. Rear bumpers are all the same.
  7. Yep touring wheels painted black.
  8. Link won't work.
  9. It's the knight racer kit I think Stevo
  10. Interesting write up
  11. https://brompton.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203295851-What-are-the-folded-dimensions-of-a-Brompton-
  12. Welcome along
  13. Welcome along
  14. ZEUS

    Replacement key

    Yes the immobiliser chip will be different in the key so your car won't recognise it.
  15. It says Peterborough in your location
  16. Very nice, I like that a lot.
  17. Don't take it to Nissan they will have your pants down, go to a specialist on here. Where abouts are you located?
  18. That account has been hacked, there's no feedback in at least the last year. Also it's located in Birmingham and the phone area code is for Andover according to google.
  19. Welcome along
  20. She's brilliant! Very talented.
  21. Saw you by the A46 / M40 roundabout near Leamington spa at about 1pm.
  22. Nice one Andy and congrats, got mine coming up early next year!
  23. ZEUS

    The Skirrid Inn

    Arrange a meet here and I'll be there !
×
×
  • Create New...