Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. Headlight work is really impressive.
  2. Imports have a snow button I believe .
  3. Welcome along
  4. Happy birthday
  5. Plug a code reader in and see if it puts any fault codes up.
  6. Welcome along
  7. Welcome along
  8. Welcome along
  9. Welcome along
  10. Looks great
  11. Welcome along
  12. Welcome along
  13. Have you tried Zmanalex ?
  14. Beautiful wheels and rare now.
  15. Clark Motorsport do them at a decent price and they are genuine Nissan items.
  16. ZEUS

    parts needed

    Used I'd try Zmanalex or new I'd try clark Motorsport
  17. ZEUS

    Wheel nuts

    Or try Zmanalex
  18. ZEUS

    Door Card Swap

    As far as I know it's a straight swap.
  19. Is there a speciifc order to how the terminals should be disconnected / reconnected? i.e. negative first, then pos, and when reconnecting - pos, then negative? I just take them off in any order but be careful not to touch the positive on the body or anything metal on the car or it will short out. (Probably best take the negative off first)
  20. Yeah Alex is usually on the ball with Pms , maybe just give him a chance to respond.
  21. Have you tried Zmanalex ?
  22. What make are the tyres? Handbrake can be adjusted, buy the uprated boot struts and use rubber washers instead for the penny trick. I leave my climate control on all year round to keep the cabin nice.
  23. Just to be on the safe side, disconnect the battery before checking plugs/wiring on the airbags.
×
×
  • Create New...