As with all of my cars I like to increase power from standard, Until now all of my cars have been turbo'd so with Exhaust, Intake and small hardware adjustments I would see HUGE gains from a remap.
However the Zed is a very different animal and there are a number of versions, Now I'm a bit noobey so help me out there.
I have the 2006, Single Intake, I think its the DE engine thats classed as Revup.
I've been religiously checking the oil but it doesn't seem to be using any currently (maybe I'm lucky)
Anyhow because Nissan sold my version for all of 12 months threads on modifying are not as common as Stock DE and HR threads so I was wondering.
Has anyone Uprev'd a Revup?
I mean stock they are supposed to be 297?
Which is about as high as most tuners and modifiers are achieving with the basic mods on DE motors.
I was looking to do the usual, Plenum spacer, Exhaust system, Intake and any various other items but I'm starting to wonder if because its 'Revup' already that maybe those items will make little to no difference and I should just save for FI (supercharger) and sit pretty until that time...
Sorry if this has been asked before I did have a brief search