Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. The 350 is my daily.
  2. Hamilton is more than a good driver, he's one of the very best out there and I dont think he's arrogant either, just very much focused. Lets hope he wins the championship again this year! Fed up seeing Vettel win repeatedly over the last couple of years...... .................. It's fair for you to say that as it is your opinion. Personally I hope he doesn't win the Championship.
  3. Love that TV marzman, ...very nice.
  4. Nothing wrong imo with showing some respect to the country that is hosting the race and any driver worth his salt should be able to focus on the race regardless to what's happening 10 minutes before it.
  5. Respect Hamilton as a good driver but he is such an arrogant tw*t. Hopefully someone will knock him off his pedestal soon. Enjoyed today's race though and it was good seeing Vettel take the win, ...just wish Button had been able to finish the race.
  6. He used to supply loads of used Zed parts and still has plenty of parts but I know a year or two ago he wound the business down a lot with Clark Motorsport taking over some of it. Still does a little business in used parts so I'm sure he'll be able to advise you on prices to some degree although not 100% sure if the 370Z is his area as I've dealt with him mainly for parts for my 350Z. As I said though it can't hurt to ask. Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/user/9648-zmanalex/
  7. Thanks! I'll have a read up on the forum rules on listing stuff and go ahead from there. No idea on pricing. Maybe 'sensible offers'. Yeah pricing up fairly can be a bit awkward sometimes especially with having to consider postage costs for larger items like the engine covers/air box. You could maybe ask Alex (zmanalex) to see if he's willing to give you an idea of fair prices for the parts or maybe even ask him if he's interested in buying all the parts as a job lot. Can't hurt to ask.
  8. Short answer is yes there is some value to all those parts. People may want them if their standard parts are broken, they're repairing a crash damaged Zed or in the case of the engine covers they may want them for hydro dipping. I sold on most of my old OEM parts from my supercharger build ~ the only bits I've got left are a few plastic bits from behind the bumper & a few miscellaneous pipes. If you are never going to return the car to standard (even if you decide to sell) then the best thing to do is advertise them on here for free or eBay to reach a wider audience.
  9. Do you mean the fasteners for things like the bumper, side skirts etc? Then yes they are reusable but will obviously be prone to breaking if old or removed with force. Best place I've found to get them from is eBay. Here's a link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-Nissan-Plastic-Trim-Clip-Fastener-8mm-for-Bumpers-Grills-Side-skirts-etc-/390559159682?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&fits=Model%3A350+Z+Roadster&hash=item5aef23d582 Have a search on there for the best priced ones though as I just grabbed the first link I came across for them.
  10. Happy Birthday both. Andy's probably still building his super computer to run his DIY rear turbo mount though so doubtful he'll notice this.
  11. Interesting videos all, ...the Radical is just so impressive though.
  12. Terrible seeing both of these incidents from Gudzy & Graham. I would of thought the Police would be straight on it with CCTV evidence from Gudzy. So disappointing & infuriating.
  13. That could look good or what about silver?
  14. Can't help you answer that question as I've never had a Milltek or Cobra. Hopefully someone who's had or at least heard both can help you. My dB meter app isn't great & I have no idea how accurate it is but as you say it will give you a ball park figure to start with.
  15. The good thing is if you don't like them Graham it's easy enough to repaint in a different colour. I think they'll look good though.
  16. The real problem is everyone hears things differently. Personally I think you really need to hear these things in person though so you may be best off going to a local meet. At least that way you won't spend money on an exhaust system you don't like because you find it drones.
  17. Here's a clue Not so much of a clue though is it?, ...more like this is the colour. Should look nice with the yellow calipers contrasting against the lovely blue colour of your Zed. Good choice.
  18. Ah right I see. Can't wait to hear/see how your Zed turns out for you when you get everything sorted. Sure you're going to love it when it's all done.
  19. Just an idea but failing finding anyone to weld them up could you not just fabricate two small metal plates to bolt over the holes with some gasket sealant sandwiched between the two to stop any leaks. Might be a job for the Zed shed (try a PM to Keyser or Buster if that's what you decide).
  20. Not impressed tbh. Where are all the gadgets in the modern day James Bond films though? Don't get me wrong I do like James Bond films but I just miss the good ol' days where he used to bang a bird within the first 5 minutes then foldout a helicopter from a suitcase followed by downing a Martini whilst shooting the bad guys with poison darts from his cuff links as he flew off to safety.
  21. Yep definitely better to go the De-Cat route when going FI imo. Surprising that standard S2K blew out the HFC's though.
  22. Same as me mate ..... That's why I've bought a miltek to go with the decats ..... Don't want it to be loud , I like to hear the exhaust but too loud ruins the pleasure of driving for me . yep is your miltek on? much quieter my mate had berks on a s2000 and they fell apart inside so hes decat now ofcourse im sure it was an isolated case If you're talking about a supercharger blowing out the internals of HFC's then it is not an isolated case, ...I know for sure it has happened to a few supercharged Zed owners. Only last year Andy James sold his Berks HFC's as De-Cats because his supercharger had blown out all the internals from the HFC's. That's why I went the De-Cat route with my build as well otherwise I would have just stuck with my Berks HFC's.
×
×
  • Create New...