Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. ^^ That look's lovely. Enjoy it Adrian.
  2. Très bien. Beautiful car.
  3. If ever I win the Lotto Andy I'm going to buy you a GoPro. The Zed sounds good though & the engine bay looks much better.
  4. Losing weight is never easy apparently.
  5. That's the great thing about the PS3 & PS4 I think, ...even if you're not using it for games it's still a great quality machine with BluRay, internet access & more. My mate in work has the old PS3 (fat machine) and also his young lad has the newer slim PS3 so he was going to sell the other one. He looked on eBay and quickly realised that they were selling in some cases for £20-£30. You can't buy a BluRay player for that I'm sure so I said he should keep it just for that. It's now in his living room as his BluRay player & internet access for his TV.
  6. Hope you've had a good day then. Weather looks good in the pic.
  7. Will definitely sort out an ethernet for it soon. Just means running 10 metres or so of cable so I guess it's not a big deal really and should improve my gaming speed too. Thanks again.
  8. GMballistic

    GT-Four

    Look's very cool, ...have to say the shape of it is really growing on me.
  9. How would that help Dave? Sorry not 100% computer savvy so just wondered. In theory it shouldn't, but... you never know, updates can sometimes cause all sorts of issues, just a simple enough thing to try so thought I would mention it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Well I did what you said Dave and saved my game data to a memory stick, ...then re-installed the game. Took about 30 minutes to do and now it's working again. Thank you so much Dave. Would not have tried that unless you said but so glad I did now as all is working great again. Finds something like 30-40 games for me to chose from in each match type. Thanks Fodder too for your input about the DMZ ~ sure that helped too.
  10. Too slow, ...my bet would be he's already done something to it. Even if that's just a new filter or something.
  11. That's a good point, ...very well could have been.
  12. Give him a chance, ...after all it's Adrian so he has to modify it first.
  13. How would that help Dave? Sorry not 100% computer savvy so just wondered.
  14. Very nice. You up there today then for the Bank Holiday race day? The MG's racing again?
  15. Yes I thought it would be. The thing that's strange though is I have never had a problem like this before Dave and the PS3 has always been setup for wireless use. Have there been any PS3 software updates recently? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Not in the last month or so that I can think of and I checked that I have the latest version the other day. The only update that has happened though was for the COD game itself when they added another DLC map package but I believe the problems I had started a few days after that (I think) so if it was that I would have thought the issue would have happened as soon as the update happened. Looking at getting an ethernet cable now to see if that improves things.
  16. Yes I thought it would be. The thing that's strange though is I have never had a problem like this before Dave and the PS3 has always been setup for wireless use.
  17. Congrats newkid. Enjoy it.
  18. Welcome aboard Major.
  19. Thanks for the reply Fodder. Ok so what I've done now is added my PS3 IP address to the router DMZ ~ I now have Nat Type 2 but "open" instead of "moderate" which it used to be. Went onto the "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" game and tried to play "Kill Confirmed" from the standard playlists but it still says; no games found. I don't think it's an issue with PSN or the COD game otherwise I'd be able to find news about it online. I've obviously tried the easiest things first like resetting the router and checking all my settings. Not sure what "port forwarding" is but if it helps I'm willing to try it or would it help if I got an ethernet cable and just plugged that in instead of using wireless connection? Any pointers appreciated.
  20. Never seen this locally to me but I like the idea of the cyclists being off the roads as they are a big hazard imo and a law unto themselves. Sucks though if the cyclists aren't even using what's been provided for them but it doesn't surprise me as I said; they are a law unto themselves.
  21. Fantastic cars, ...love that V8 Jag. We're all in before SMD or ATTAK Z on a Jag topic thread I can't believe that though.
×
×
  • Create New...