Jump to content

GMballistic

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    19,490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GMballistic

  1. The plenum spacers can increase power/torque by increasing the volume of the inlet plenum chamber. It is pretty restrictive as standard so the plenum spacers are a good mod. You'll need an UpRev (remap) though to get any of the benefits (performance wise) with these mods (that includes exhausts, air intakes etc).
  2. Looks great.
  3. Welcome aboard.
  4. Welcome aboard Steve.
  5. Great looking Zed. Honestly one of the best I've seen, ...to my tastes anyway.
  6. Now sold. Mods can you please lock this thread when possible. Thank you.
  7. Welcome aboard Thom.
  8. 7.5 for style & execution, ...6 for distance jumped.
  9. SOLD Genuine Zunsport black grille for sale to suit 2002-2005/6 Nissan 350Z (Pt n# ZNS23203). Excellent for keeping road debris from damaging your radiators/intercoolers/oil coolers and looks darn cool too. Includes fitting instructions and fixing screws. This particular grille is made to suit 350 Zeds with the front towing eye hence the circular hole so you can still use your towing eye should you need to. Used but in excellent condition ~ £55 + £10 P&P ~ will be sent via Royal Mail recorded delivery (UK buyers only please). Please register any interest by an immediate PM (private message) followed by "PM sent/dibs" in this thread please. First PM secures it. Payments will be by "PayPal" or cash on collection if you're local (no P&P charges then). Picture below for illustration of how it looks fitted. Thanks for looking.
  10. You starting to feel proper old then now or what?!. Happy Birthday Commander.
  11. Welcome aboard Jamie.
  12. Welcome aboard and enjoy the new ride.
  13. Glad this is sorted for you now Evilscorp, ...been a while coming. Enjoy it.
  14. You won't notice any gains on these cars without an UpRev (remap). My old Zed (feels weird saying that as I just sold it) after an UpRev made 294Bhp@fly with Berks HFC's (High Flow Cats), Invidia Gemini exhaust system, H.Dev plenum spacer and a Stillen air induction kit. Standard it should have made 276Bhp so I was happy with the above especially as it was 11 years old at the time so bound to have lost some HP over the years. It's not all about gains though ~ after I had the Invidia exhaust fitted it transformed the sound of the car as before that it was all standard. Basically unleashed the true V6 sound and made every journey a pleasure especially above 3.5K rpm where it really came alive.
  15. Yep just bolts straight on to your standard Cats. Exactly the same system I used to have on my Zed and I can confirm imo it is worth every penny.
  16. Cheers buddy. Car has gone. Traded it in today with a certain car trader against a 58 plate Type R. I had to do it even though I could have maybe got a bit more selling it privately this made more sense to me. Anyway hopefully my old Zed will pop up on here again in the future. Mods can you please lock this and thank you to everyone for all the nice comments.
  17. So sorry to read what has happened to your car Tom. I'm fuming for you. Really can't add anything that hasn't been said already but just whatever happens keep your cool, be the bigger man and don't get yourself in the sh*t with the law.
  18. I know bud but as you say "needs must". Definitely going to stick around. Hopefully passing on Zed knowledge to the newbies etc still & just enjoying the banter. Thanks Mark, ...gutted I never got around to buying some shiny bits off you though. Thanks Graham and yep I'll still be here.
  19. Very nice Kieran and well handled. Definitely looked like a challenging track in places.
  20. ^^ Thanks Sam. Really appreciate all the positive feedback I'm getting and although if I could keep this car I'd like to it really needs to go. Hopefully eventually it'll find a new home with another Zed enthusiast.
  21. If you want to post pictures via Photobucket you just need to "copy" the "direct link" from the share links on the right hand side of the picture you want to post. Then in the "reply to this topic" box on here just click on the "image" icon (looks like a polaroid picture) and "paste" the URL code you copied from Photobucket into it. Hope that makes sense.
×
×
  • Create New...