-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Sold - thread locked
-
I've moved your topic here AngryHippo as you had posted it in the "videos" section. Have you spoken to Jez@Horsham Developments at all to see what he thinks?
-
Welcome aboard and good luck with seeing the Zed Tuesday. Buyers guide here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/77426-buyers-guide/ Top 100 FAQs: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/24796-top-100-faqs-must-read-wip/ Service schedule for a 350Z here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/31110-service-schedule-for-a-350z/ The service schedule imo is a particularly useful thing to know when looking at used 350's as it will give you some idea of how well the car has been maintained and whether or not it should have had something done depending on the age/mileage. Could also help with haggling for a better price if, for example you know it needs the plugs changing or coolant etc.
-
I remember years ago my mate got a flat blade screw driver embedded in one of his Austin Minis tyres. Now that was a pretty mental sound hearing that from inside the car. I also remember on one of my own cars tearing a side wall on a jutting out curbstone whilst moving over to avoid a woman who had drifted into my lane whilst on her phone. I had literally just had the new tyre fitted as well so had to drive back just 5 minutes later to pay National Tyres another £85! (Not as expensive as your tyres granted but I feel your pain).
-
Some related threads for you to browse: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/80023-ear-porn370z-with-armytrix-exhaustloud/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/94828-armytrix-anyone/ http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/93525-torqen-lowest-price-370z-exhaust-upgrade-options/ I don't know of anyone with this exhaust system on their Zed but at almost £2.5K I'm not surprised (pretty rare I'd guess). Hell of a great system though.
-
That's crazy.
-
Jumping350 Build - Reborn 17/4/2018
GMballistic replied to jumping350's topic in Member Build Projects
Great news and so happy for you that you can finally start to enjoy your Zed. -
Does sound very nice Josh. So what's the mod then for £120? ...is it one of those valves that fit inline with the exhaust centre section & can open to miss out the silencers?
-
So many more cars there than I've shown in the pictures too: Maserati, Chevrolet, Marcos, TVR, Lancia... they had the lot. Was a great day thanks Mark and the fact that the weather stayed nice all day made the long drive so much nicer.
-
It was a lovely day out thanks Chris although we were very lucky not to be involved in a very nasty accident that happened on the M5 this morning. We were literally in front of a Police patrol car that then started slowing down with a Police man waving his arm out the window as they started a rolling road block behind us. We knew something had happened ahead as we'd already seen a Police car tearing past & a Fire engine. When we drove past the accident scene we could seen an over turned car absolutely wrecked so it was a really nasty crash. I read later online that an air ambulance landed on the motorway so we were really lucky as 5 minutes earlier and we could have been involved with the crash, ...5 minutes later and we'd have been stuck waiting for a couple of hours whilst the air ambulance came & they cleaned up the crash site. Didn't buy anything but I was looking at Skylines & such with eager eyes. Yep, hence why I ended up not buying anything.
-
hello everyone 1st time owner of 350z
GMballistic replied to Andy_Muxlow's topic in Introductions & Welcome Messages
Welcome aboard Andy. -
Okay so today I went for a little drive from South Wales to North Yorkshire with my fiancee. She thought it was for a nice day out but secretly it was to look at cars. ...ok she did know really as I wouldn't shut up about looking at cars whilst we were out. Basically we ended up looking around "Motorhub" (AKA "KTC" or Keighley Trade Centre) in Keighley. Really bad reputation if you Google them but still it was nice to look at all the sports/exotic cars they have. It's set in an old multi storey car park which they use as their car lot. Interesting idea tbh. First beauty we came across was this.... ..take the "5" off the end & it's in my budget. Rubbish picture but the black Porsche was incredible. Loved the colour of this Lambo, ...if you're going to buy one it might as well be a loud colour. This thing (imo) was terrible but in a strange way just so unique I had to get a picture. So many cars and I really should have taken more pictures but I started to feel a little awkward, ....bit like a guy in a strip club trying to get pictures of the dancers or something.
-
Welcome aboard Ryan.
-
I'd have thought you should really have got the spigot rings with the alloys & wheel nuts to suit the alloys taper but I guess it's down to the supplier. I'd contact the supplier you bought them from. When I bought my Rotas from Mitz at The Cougar Store everything was included as a package deal: wheel nuts, locking nuts & spigot rings.
-
Well you live & learn and we've all speeded without a doubt. The main thing is nobody was really hurt (bar your minor cut) and you walked away.
-
Wow Jimmy that looks like a pretty bad crash. Do hope nobody was hurt. What happened if you want to share?
-
Honestly to date I think my supercharged 350Z was the best for me.
-
Fair play that's pretty mental. I've had 10 cars in 19 years (since I past my test in 1997).
-
I notice that's not in your signature list for some reason, ...I'm guessing because you'd rather forget that one.
-
Vlad's Supercharged 350Z - pg20 Banzai Mag Feature
GMballistic replied to Vlad's topic in Member Build Projects
Funny he had the same name & a remarkably similar supercharged Zed. But if you say it wasn't you then I guess it wasn't. ;) haha may be it was me....may be it's not...who knows I think I've changed my mind now anyway haha worse than a woman! We've all been there. I joined an Audi forum sometime ago when I was looking at S3's & RS4's, ...in the end it never panned out but always good to do your research on these things. -
stop being anal I can't promise that but I'll try.
-
Can you please specify whether that's a delivered or collected price. GLWTS Parello.
-
^^ Definitely agree with you there mdunbar. I'd say it would without doubt be a future classic.
-
Vlad's Supercharged 350Z - pg20 Banzai Mag Feature
GMballistic replied to Vlad's topic in Member Build Projects
Funny he had the same name & a remarkably similar supercharged Zed. But if you say it wasn't you then I guess it wasn't. ;) -
Vlad's Supercharged 350Z - pg20 Banzai Mag Feature
GMballistic replied to Vlad's topic in Member Build Projects
Hey Vlad, spotted you on another forum...